The official Biden/Palin debate thread

Post your thoughts on the debate with these two knuckleheads or express your dismay that one of them will actually be a heartbeat from the presidency. Also feel free to rip on Wacka for believing whatever Palin says...or whatever propaganda he's been spoonfed :sick:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YER DERN RIGHT...

lol @ the "American workforce" comment.

Hate to admit that the 'tards are right, but she's just too green and thus tries to rely on her aw-shucks personality too much. She's got a lot of potential down the road, but she just doesn't know enough about national affairs yet to be able to debate effectively. It's too big a stage, too soon.

Unless Biden loses his mind, he'll just coast here, knowing they've got the numbers and it's Obama's election to lose.

p.s. we were going to double foreign aid Joe??

Palin's Stepford-persona is on full display. For every question, she just hits "play" with one of her pre-recorded speeches...staring eerily into the camera.

If she keeps this up, she'll hold her own, answering few questions. Still, if she breaks out of the Stepford thing, she could crumble.

Just turned it on a couple minutes ago and I'm ready to gouge my eyes out :sick:

anyone catch Biden talking about Obama's plan to help subprime borrowers by not only lowering their interest payment, but also by lowering their principal :sick:

Palin sounds like a banshee and has the Todd Collins/Rob Johnson/JP Losman "Deer in the Headlights" look

At least she gave the only semi-intelligent answer on energy I've ever heard from a politican.

Drill our own oil, while we are enacting conservation efforts and developing alternate sources.

And for anyone who believes Obama (or anyone) is going to have us 'energy independant' in ten years, I have a bridge to sell you.

They agreed on gay/lesbian marriage. That was interesting.

such a cop out stance for obama / biden.

I love how they ignore the question and just talk about what they want to. Especially palin - I think she answered a question about mortgages with an answer about clean energy.

She isn't nearly as bad as the media and dems have hoped, the only question is whether she will comfort enough people who are up in the air and leaning towards mccain but are afraid to vote for him.