Hamdan / Edwards article on front page

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously it was strange to see JP not included in ANY way in the article. It was even funnier (if that's the right word) when Hamdan said "I like to see guys successful, I know not everybody thinks that way."

But the thing is, we shouldn't hate on JP. Sulking? How so? He's not going in front of the media bitching, moaning, complaining how he is mistreated. He's taking this like a man.

And, if by the terrible chance that Trent does get injured, can you imagine the MASSIVE chip on JP's shoulder when he comes in the game? The dude wants a contract somewhere next year, and by channeling all the rage at the Bills he might have a great game if his number is called on.

It was a little scary starting the year with him as a backup, because I'm sure almost all of us were scared of the scenario where Trent doesn't play well or gets injured, JP comes in and plays OK to good, and then bounces at the end of the year with the Bills still not having a QB. But Trent's first 4 games have definitely solidified his role as a starter and leader on this team, and I don't think there's anything he could do in the next 12 games to change that (knock on wood).

TBD needs to stop harassing JP/putting speculation out there that he is sulking. The kid has kept his mouth shut, been a team player, and you really can't ask anything more out of a guy that lost his job.

My two cents...

Yeah, I noticed he wasn't mentioned either. After reading the article, I was like 'did I miss the stuff on JP' and I did a quick search but it was nowhere to be found... Strange

HA! I did the same thing. You read that article and almost naturally assume that Hamdan is the #2, not the #3.

the main thing I get from the article, and this is from not being able to tell what JP is doing, is that Hamdan seems to be as prepared for the games as TE....Maybe more prepared than JP is....as a coach, if TE was to get hurt, I might be promted to insert Hamden in as #2 QB knowing that hes well prepared...we cant tell from this article wether JP is prepareing just as hard on his own or just going home at the end of the meeting...it deffinatly dosent sound like JP is there in the room with them tho...

another thing i get from the article is that Hamdan and TE are coming up with there own acronyms for plays and if JP isnt in that room JP cant help TE from the sidelines....Im glad these 2 are really cliking with eachother cuz I think were going to see these 2 as #1 and #2 for atleast the next 5 years on Buffalos sidelines.

TBD needs to stop harassing JP/putting speculation out there that he is sulking. The kid has kept his mouth shut, been a team player, and you really can't ask anything more out of a guy that lost his job.

My two cents...

Agreed. JP came here and did his best. He talked about how much he liked buffalo, he bought a house here, and he came to win. It just didnt work out.

This make you mooks feel any better?

Edward Losman apparently coexist

being really respectful of one another dosent mean anything except theyr not fighting with eachother...it dosent mean that Jp is prepareing with TE and Hamdan...like I said above, JP could just be prepareing by himself..he could prepare better that way I dont know...what I do think is that a team most likely would like all the qb's to be on the same page and even tho they might prepare different , they should atleast all know the same "code names" for plays and be on the same page in that way...most likely anything TE and Hamdan come up with is shared in the QB meetings so all the coaches and qb's are on the same page

the main thing ppl are talking about here is that, even tho JP and TE are being respectfull of eachother, TE and JP are not acting as much like #1 and #2 together as TE and Hamdan seem to be....if someone who didnt know the team read this article they would walk away feeling that Hamdan must be the #2 qb on the team...fallow this with the sightings on the sidelines and youll see TE and Hamdan sitting together and Jp is walking arround somewhere else by himself...only 1 time did I see all 3 qbs together and that was the rams game when all 3 where huddled with van pelt or maybe it was schonert..Im not saying anything bad about JP here just saying what I saw..plus its not like you can see the sidelines the hole game just tidbits here and there

being really respectful of one another dosent mean anything except theyr not fighting with eachother...it dosent mean that Jp is prepareing with TE and Hamdan...like I said above, JP could just be prepareing by himself..he could prepare better that way I dont know...what I do think is that a team most likely would like all the qb's to be on the same page and even tho they might prepare different , they should atleast all know the same "code names" for plays and be on the same page in that way...most likely anything TE and Hamdan come up with is shared in the QB meetings so all the coaches and qb's are on the same page

the main thing ppl are talking about here is that, even tho JP and TE are being respectfull of eachother, TE and JP are not acting as much like #1 and #2 together as TE and Hamdan seem to be....if someone who didnt know the team read this article they would walk away feeling that Hamdan must be the #2 qb on the team...fallow this with the sightings on the sidelines and youll see TE and Hamdan sitting together and Jp is walking arround somewhere else by himself...only 1 time did I see all 3 qbs together and that was the rams game when all 3 where huddled with van pelt or maybe it was schonert..Im not saying anything bad about JP here just saying what I saw..plus its not like you can see the sidelines the hole game just tidbits here and there

All right. Well how about the fact that between every series last Sunday it was Edwards and JP tossing a football between them to keep Edwards loose? Does that help you in any way?

Strangely absent from the game of toss was Hamdan. I think he was pissed that Edwards was spending time with JP.

All right. Well how about the fact that between every series last Sunday it was Edwards and JP tossing a football between them to keep Edwards loose? Does that help you in any way?

Strangely absent from the game of toss was Hamdan. I think he was pissed that Edwards was spending time with JP.

I didnt say they hated eachother or that they didnt like eachother at all...I missed that game of catch sry...I was only referring to the article and the way it sounded...I was also refering to the fact that respect dosent = feiendship....If a girl you really liked said she respected you..how would you feel?..to me that says..."i like you but not really all that much"

I didnt say they hated eachother or that they didnt like eachother at all...I missed that game of catch sry...I was only referring to the article and the way it sounded...I was also refering to the fact that respect dosent = feiendship....If a girl you really liked said she respected you..how would you feel?..to me that says..."i like you but not really all that much"

but a game of catch goes beyond friendship

:worthy::lol::lol::death:

Why the hell would an article about Trent's and Hamden's relationship even mention JP. The whole damn article is about how Hamden and Trent are friends off the field and it helps them on the field.

Trying to add JP to that article is like trying to add tax breaks to the Economic Bailout plan so it will pass through the House.

IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you notice how Edwards/Hamden used a acronym for the phase "bears eat lots of TACOS", obviously a slam at JP's mexican heredity, they hate him,,,,geez

Trust me them watching film together is fine and if JP wants to do it alone or with AVP or Turk fine.

People dont have to like each other to be teammates. I didnt like a number of players on teams i played on but they still had my respect and i cheered them on and helped them every way i could.

"I dont care if you dont like each other, but you will respect each other" - remeber the titans.... they did alright

Not to rain on the JP-hate parade, but its fairly common for the 3rd QB to almost act as a coach, and do a lot of in-game analysis, getting the polaroids, breaking down what the D did on a given play and helping the starter out with alternative options of what to do on a given play.

But, go ahead and continue on about how JP is sulking on the bench or on the phone with jeff gillooly trying to set up a deal where he kerrigans trents knee.

Trust me them watching film together is fine and if JP wants to do it alone or with AVP or Turk fine.

People dont have to like each other to be teammates. I didnt like a number of players on teams i played on but they still had my respect and i cheered them on and helped them every way i could.

"I dont care if you dont like each other, but you will respect each other" - remeber the titans.... they did alright

as did the 77 Yankees