Good Yahoo!NFL Story on Edwards, Lynch, and Evans

Don't get on Moulds... that had everything to do with him just hating Meathead (as he should) and nothing to do with him not liking Evans or JP.

If anything Moulds should be praised for standing up to a moron coach.

Same thing with Ruben Brown and him standing up to Kevin Gilbride, I think that was completely awesome of Rube to do.

If a coach cannot earn the respect of his players, he does not deserve it.

I had heard most of the stuff re: TE and Marshawn before, but not the Moulds story. What a d***.

And then there was this headline on the bottom that I hadn't seen yet:

"DEA: Travis Henry arrested for drug deal"

I normally like Cole's work, but this one's just a touch over the top.

These days, with a different cast of guys who understand real suffering, it’s the Bills who are winning with comebacks and putting themselves in position to be something special.

Really? Adversity, yes. But suffering? Kevin Everett understands real suffering. The Jaguars' Richard Collier understands real suffering. Dropping down the draft board? Playing for a losing football team? That doesn't qualify.

He quit on his teammates in the middle of a game.

He's a gutless f'ing scumbag and I doubt anybody that was in that locker room has an ounce of respect left for him.

Good riddance to the whiny bit(h.

Don't get on Moulds... that had everything to do with him just hating Meathead (as he should) and nothing to do with him not liking Evans or JP.

Same thing with Ruben Brown and him standing up to Kevin Gilbride, I think that was completely awesome of Rube to do.

If a coach cannot earn the respect of his players, he does not deserve it.

I just... could not disagree more, and have no idea what to say to that.

He's a gutless f'ing scumbag and I doubt anybody that was in that locker room has an ounce of respect left for him.

That's more in line with the story I heard. Something about wearing headphones at halftime, Meathead asked him to take them off and get his act together, Moulds called Meathead an MFer or some variation thereof, Meathead wanted to suspend Moulds for four games, Ralph said no, etc.

Wow. That might be a little much. I remember Eric as being a team first guy all the way. This one episode is probably just a case of a once great wide receiver who had past his prime being upset more than anything at the fact that his skills had diminished to a point that he couldn't be a game breaking wide receiver anymore. His reaction was probably just a psychological defense stemming from his frustration over not being as effective as a player anymore. I'm sure that is hard for a lot of players to deal with.

I can't see completely trashing Eric Moulds over that, after how good he was for the Bills during his career here.