Why are we underdogs against the cards??

Boldin most likely out.. Bills will try and force them to run the ball. Fitzgerald can't do everything.

Who cares if we are dogs going into this game? Here's what I think! Trent will do whatever he needs to in order to make sure that we win the game in the 4th quarter. :thumbsup:

For the same reason we were underdogs at Jacksonville: We're on the road. The bettors underestimate us.

And we suck for 3/4 of the game as well. It's gonna be hard to come back if they build a great big lead. It's gonna come down to our running game and defense early on--no more 4th quarter heroics.

And we suck for 3/4 of the game as well. It's gonna be hard to come back if they build a great big lead. It's gonna come down to our running game and defense early on--no more 4th quarter heroics.

Agreed, they will need four strong quarters to win this one.

I think that the oddsmakers see the unbiased better looking at a Cardinal team who was embarrassed by the Jets and who has their season on the line this Sunday playing at home. Add to that they're playing a team that has needed three fourth quarter comebacks in a row, and they predict that their "luck" will run out against an NFL team that's so desperate.

Here's how I see it, the Cardinals aren't a good team without Anquan Boldin. The Bills are a good team playing with confidence, who refuse to lose and who'll fight to keep their unbeaten streak from being broken. It'll be another close one given the Cards desperate frame of mind, but I think the Bills will remain unbeaten when the clock hits double zeros.

I think that the oddsmakers see the unbiased better looking at a Cardinal team who was embarrassed by the Jets and who has their season on the line this Sunday playing at home. Add to that they're playing a team that has needed three fourth quarter comebacks in a row, and they predict that their "luck" will run out against an NFL team that's so desperate.

Here's how I see it, the Cardinals aren't a good team without Anquan Boldin. The Bills are a good team playing with confidence, who refuse to lose and who'll fight to keep their unbeaten streak broken. It'll be another close one given the Cards desperate frame of mind, but I think the Bills will remain unbeaten when the clock hits double zeros.

The Cardinals are not desperate. As I stated in another thread, this game means little in the grand scheme of things inside their division. While they do not want to lose three in a row (with Dallas on the horizon), even at 2-4 they will have five division games remaining and essentially control their own destiny in the NFC West.

If I'm the Cardinals' coaching staff, I'm concerned about my pass defense and my QB's propensity to give the ball away. Those are significant issues. The Bills have concerns as well, but no "glaring" issues to address.

The oddsmakers want equal money on both sides of this game. Arizona has been a schizophrenic team for the past several seasons, and Vegas figures bettors are expecting the "good" Cardinals to come out at home (7-2 s/u in past nine home games). Meanwhile, the "educated" gamblers know Buffalo is 3-1 ATS (2-0 on the road) and are riding a wave of momentum.

I think the line is dead on from an "expectations" standpoint. Of course, that means nothing with respect to how it will play out on Sunday.

As of yet, the world has not seen us play a team with a winning record.

So they underestimate us.

The Cards are 2-2, so if we let them win, then they will have a winning record. 3-2

So we will have finally played a team with a winning record. Yeah!

Oh wait. But if win let them win, then we will have lost, so we still would not have beaten a team with a winning record.

If we win, we still would not have beaten a team with a winning record because the Cards would be 2-3. If we lose we still would not have beaten a team with a winning record because we would have lost.

Oh my head hurts! :thumbsup:

If they don't get consistent pressure on Warner all game long, it's going to be a long sad flight home for The Bills.

I'm not overly impressed with the amount of QB pressure our DEs are applying.

And, on the other side of the ball, Peters better wake up and realize his training camp is OVER. It's the real season.

Last week we saw Orlando Pace step in after an extended injury absence and be Orlando Pace - Pro Bowl OT.

Last week we saw Jason Peters step in for the third week in a row and be Jason Peters - rusty journeyman OT.

He and the rest of the OLine must do better for their running backs. Lynch would have had over 100 last week if it weren't for two butt munch penalties that cancelled great runs. That's going to get personal with ML very soon if he doesn't get rewarded with yards and TDs because his guys up front are screwing the pooch.

This could become a shooting match, and Turk and TE better be ready to air it out.

I like the McIntyre signing too. April can use him to shore up the kick return teams that have been absolutely GOUGED this year.