"McGee not ruled out for Sunday"

Thank you for the link. It is important we go over to check out Chris Brown's page, as it is the only way the team sees that he is getting his job done and reaching us.

I wonder how much the Boldin situation will play into this decision. No Boldin would seemingly make no McGee more bearable.

I wonder how much the Boldin situation will play into this decision. No Boldin would seemingly make no McGee more bearable.

I tend to think shadowing Fitz with Greer would be tempting. He may be giving up some size, but he plays a physical game and his experience makes him a much better foil than McKelvin or Youboty.

Thank you for the link. It is important we go over to check out Chris Brown's page, as it is the only way the team sees that he is getting his job done and reaching us.

Sorry about that, it was in the heat of the moment. At the time, I was kicking Dell in the shoes because they claim my problem is a software issue and is not covered in my "normal" warranty. I will be attacking all Dell employees' shoes for the foreseeable future.

I have one motto: Hit 'em where it hurts, hit 'em in the shoes!!!

Sorry about that, it was in the heat of the moment. At the time, I was kicking Dell in the shoes because they claim my problem is a software issue and is not covered in my "normal" warranty. I will be attacking all Dell employees' shoes for the foreseeable future.

I have one motto: Hit 'em where it hurts, hit 'em in the shoes!!!

Why the shoes?