Any Pro-Bowlers so far?

I have no idea what their stats are or what anyone else in the league is doing but in my biased opinion Poz and Whitner are playing at Pro Browl levels. Thoughts?

I don't think we have any pro bowlers. TE is the closest thing on O-honorable . On D you are right Poz and Whitner get honorable mention.

I think Moorman is great and I used to think he was the best punter in the AFC until we played the Raiders. I can definitely see why their guy makes the pro bowl over Moormen - he is amazing. Especially when you consider how much of a joke the Raiders are inside and out, top to bottom.

Yeah Moorman is a great punter---but Lechler is ridiculously great. -May be the best I've seen since Ray Guy.

None of the above, although Poz and Whitner come closest. We are a TEAM.

Good point. There are so many contributing to this run that it really is hard to single any one out. Besides, I don't see anyone playing lights out yet and given how hard it is to make that first pro bowl, a player has to really get noticed.

Moorman I think would be the one guy who to me is playing better than anyone I have seen at his position so far this year. That isn't to take away anything from the rest of the guys, many of whom are certainly playing in the top 10 or less at their positions. I just think you wouldn't find many teams who wouldn't swap punters with us in a heartbeat.

The problem with the pro bowl is that while some of our players may be playing at a pro-bowl level currently, they dont have the required name recognition to make the pro bowl. Case in point with Whitner as he's been phenomenal this season so far, but needs to beat out the bigger name guys like reed, polamalu, sanders, etc.

This team is crazy young, I'm afraid they don't have the name recognition yet, but there is TONS of Pro-Bowl talent. Whitner, Poz, Evans, Lynch, and Edwards will all make a Pro-Bowl in time. This year? Lynch and Evans have realistic chances, so does Stroud. Schobel and Peters might get in if their play improves/name recognition. If we go 13-3, it will be hard to deny Trent. Good things ahead!

This team is crazy young, I'm afraid they don't have the name recognition yet, but there is TONS of Pro-Bowl talent. Whitner, Poz, Evans, Lynch, and Edwards will all make a Pro-Bowl in time. This year? Lynch and Evans have realistic chances, so does Stroud. Schobel and Peters might get in if their play improves/name recognition. If we go 13-3, it will be hard to deny Trent. Good things ahead!

If Schobel or Peters gets in ..well to me that would be proof that one or both of them has compromising pictures of the commissioner.

None. Not because of lack of talent, but because plays are being made by everyone. Ashton Youboty has really been playing well...Jabari Greer as well, but nobody knows who they are...but oh well, as long as we keep winning!

I was going to say, didn't anybody think of Youboty? He's been having a heck of a season so far.