Bills Spread Next Week?

destro32

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Not that it matters either way but seriously... we are 2 point underdogs? I guess Vegas knows something I don't!! [Or this site is full of poop]

The spread has very little to do with the game. It is all about how much money they can get on the game. If the Bills are underdogs early on, there will be a ton of money on the them.

Not that it matters either way but seriously... we are 2 point underdogs? I guess Vegas knows something I don't!! [Or this site is full of poop]

I prefer it that way. Maybe then we will start playing hard from the very beginning instead of expecting our opponent to lay down in the first quarter and give us the win. ;)

I prefer it that way. Maybe then we will start playing hard from the very beginning instead of expecting our opponent to lay down in the first quarter and give us the win.

Agreed! It's like watching two different teams! It's just way to hard on my heart.

I'm no expert in setting lines, but I believe the home team normally gets three points added to their total. So if the Cards are two-point favorites, they're saying the Bills are a slightly better team, but Arizona's home-field advantage counteracts that.

I can live with that. They were road 'dogs to JAX, too.

I think it's great! Of coarse it really means the oddsmakers think The Bills are a point better on a neutral field...But I think it's the type of thing this Young Team can use as motivation...Make no mistake this is a HUGE Game in the grand scheme of things...If The Bills can steal another Road Win and go to 5-0 they are REALLY set up well for the remainder of the Schedule...They would have 6 remaining Home Games, and a 7-4 finish would all but assure them The AFC East Title and a Playoff Bye...

This is a HUGE Game...Then again the next one usually is... :thumbdown:

I think it's great! Of coarse it really means the oddsmakers think The Bills are a point better on a neutral field...But I think it's the type of thing this Young Team can use as motivation...Make no mistake this is a HUGE Game in the grand scheme of things...If The Bills can steal another Road Win and go to 5-0 they are REALLY set up well for the remainder of the Schedule...They would have 6 remaining Home Games, and a 7-4 finish would all but assure them The AFC East Title and a Playoff Bye...

This is a HUGE Game...Then again the next one usually is... :thumbdown:

Didn't you get the memo? Real fans would want the Bills to lose to Arizona next Sunday.

I think it's great! Of coarse it really means the oddsmakers think The Bills are a point better on a neutral field...But I think it's the type of thing this Young Team can use as motivation...Make no mistake this is a HUGE Game in the grand scheme of things...If The Bills can steal another Road Win and go to 5-0 they are REALLY set up well for the remainder of the Schedule...They would have 6 5 remaining Home Games, and a 7-4 finish would all but assure them The AFC East Title and a Playoff Bye...

This is a HUGE Game...Then again the next one usually is... :w00t:

Fixed