Mortenson - the idiot

Big Frank

He said that we have had two weeks in a row against teams who are about to fire their coach, and that has contributed to us being 4-0. Berman also put him in his place saying, "So the Bills are responsible for teams firing their coaches?"

While I think 90% of the "media/respect" threads around these parts are rather pathetic, it is totally fair to pile on Mort for being a blatantly transparent TD ball-washing fool imo.

The Raiders had a 12 pt lead in the 4th Qtr today. Obviously they can't finish a game, but it is equally obvious that it has nothing to do with the coaching situation. If the players on the field are going to let the internal turmoil and media circus affect them, wouldn't that show up more in the first 3 quarters as they start the game disorganized and unprepared?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, Deep Voice, you need to respect your betters and get in line. You, good sir, will not be bailed out by the likes of my esteemed brother and me.

I'm upset that you tried so hard to use grammar correctly, and sound intelligent, only to say "Brother and me."

Come on man... Brother and I. Lets get it together, that's third grade sh*t right there!

will not be bailed out by the likes of my esteemed brother and me.

I'm upset that you tried so hard to use grammar correctly, and sound intelligent, only to say "Brother and me."

Come on man... Brother and I. Lets get it together, that's third grade sh*t right there!

Second grade in our school system, I believe. And as the previous two callers noted, no correction was necessary.

Second grade in our school system, I believe. And as the previous two callers noted, no correction was necessary.

Actually, as I have looked up, it's either or, or depending on the subject. In this situation it's either or, but my third grade teacher taught me "I". Sorry didn't realize that I was susceptible to error on that one.

Check here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learning...arnitv264.shtml

According to here, this is where is claimed to be only affected with the preposition.

Actually, as I have looked up, it's either or, or depending on the subject. In this situation it's either or, but my third grade teacher taught me "I". Sorry didn't realize that I was susceptible to error on that one.

Check here:

According to here, this is where is claimed to be only affected with the preposition.

Nope. No either/or here. Subtract the other person from the equation, as I did in my first response, and you'll find the correct usage -- "will not be bailed out by the likes of me."

Do the same with the examples from your first link:

* You and I should go and speak to Trevor about this matter.

* Trevor has indicated that he wants to interview you and me.

All right, class, end of lesson. :rolleyes:

And Mort's act is getting increasingly annoying.

Nope. No either/or here. Subtract the other person from the equation, as I did in my first response, and you'll find the correct usage -- "will not be bailed out by the likes of me."

Do the same with the examples from your first link:

* You and I should go and speak to Trevor about this matter.

* Trevor has indicated that he wants to interview you and me.

All right, class, end of lesson. :rolleyes:

And Mort's act is getting increasingly annoying.

As usual, Lori is dead on right.

Check here:

So maybe Mort should have said that Tom Donohoe is welcome to come over and bang my wife and glory hole I in the shower?

He said that we have had two weeks in a row against teams who are about to fire their coach, and that has contributed to us being 4-0. Berman also put him in his place saying, "So the Bills are responsible for teams firing their coaches?"

Berman was great. He's right we are just trying to win games.