This team is:

Smart.

Physical.

Aggressive.

Well-Coached.

Poised.

Young.

Fun to watch.

It's been a long time since I've had so much FUN watching football. THANK YOU MARV. THANK YOU DICK. And thank YOU ALL for putting up with my depression for the past 10 years.

:sick:

:sick:

I kept thinking throughout the 4th Quarter how this feels exactly like so many games from recent years except the team roles are reversed -- the Bills give up the TD interception, the Bills fumble the long catch, the Bills watch the other guys pull away, etc., etc., etc.

But not these guys . . .

25-0 in the second half.

The most important stat of the game. The Bills, yet again, looked unbelievably better in the second half, and Trent Edwards looked like a general out there in the second half. If the line gives him any time, he can really rip a defense apart. The stats weren't great for the offense today, but they did enough in the second half. This team is beginning to look like the 92 Bills in more ways than just their record.

That's a great stat, but my heart won't hold up if they keep doing that all season. Please start getting more points in the first.

well we seem to start the games fine with good first drives but than go into a little funk. Seeing different setups than week 1 but vould be missing Barnes is impacting some of the plays. I am definitely liking the spread with Marhsawn and Freddie in the game at the same time,

well we seem to start the games fine with good first drives but than go into a little funk. Seeing different setups than week 1 but vould be missing Barnes is impacting some of the plays. I am definitely liking the spread with Marhsawn and Freddie in the game at the same time,

It's really hard to stop that if we get in a rhythm, I agree. I just wish we got into a rhythm, we don't abandon the run really, but if it doesn't get going, our running backs just go three and out. I hate that.

This team is:

Smart.

Physical.

Aggressive.

Well-Coached.

Poised.

Young.

Fun to watch.

It's been a long time since I've had so much FUN watching football. THANK YOU MARV. THANK YOU DICK. And thank YOU ALL for putting up with my depression for the past 10 years.

:rolleyes:

Levy has w/o question left his thumbprint on the team we see today!

When CBS cut to the St. Louis fan in the stands (big guy, in the old school jersey) looking miserable in the 4th quarter, I blurted out, "I feel you, man. I know exactly what you're thinking" because that had been us for the past decade.

Good NOT to be that fan for once.

When CBS cut to the St. Louis fan in the stands (big guy, in the old school jersey) looking miserable in the 4th quarter, I blurted out, "I feel you, man. I know exactly what you're thinking" because that had been us for the past decade.

I felt bad for him for a second. Then I realized the Rams have a Superbowl, so I said f*** him.

Week one I was at my local sports bar. A guy sitting next to me was a Rams fan. Lots of them still here in Orange County. I told him how I've gotten a lot of yard work done on Sundays the past ten years. 21-0 at halftime against the Eagles, he picks up his money, downs his beer and dejectedly says:

"I'm gonna go mow the lawn."

:rolleyes: