Ole Miss beats Florida

The Dean

The Gators are good, but have been WAY overrated in the polls. Ole Miss is a decent team, but nothing special.

The last 5 minutes, or so, of this game may be one of the worst coached final segment of any game I have seen. Both Ole Miss and Florida's playcalling was just horrible.

I only saw Florida's final offensive play, but if that's an indication of the playcallng... <_<

Florida's play calling has been horrible all season. In the other games, the defense and special teams dominated, so they were able to pull them out. This time, in addition to bad play calling, the offense kept fumbling, which killed the defenses ability to hold Miss down.

Florida absolutely deserved to lose this game. They've been playing lazy offense all season (and supposedly that includes fall training camp). My guess is that this will wake them up and we won't see anymore games like that, but in the mean time it has rightfully taken them out of the BCS championship game. They'll have to dominate everyone to have a hope of catching back up.

I think it's time for Meyer to take over the offensive play calling again, too.

Always fun to see Florida fall on their faces.

Although I'm sure they'll climb back in it and get close enough to give Urban a chance to campaign his way back into the BCS Championship Game...

They have to play LSU and Georgia. I figure they lose one, if not both, of those games.

Always fun to see Florida fall on their faces.

Although I'm sure they'll climb back in it and get close enough to give Urban a chance to campaign his way back into the BCS Championship Game...

Agreed. Happy times here in seminole land, watching the gators choke and watching urban cryer make horrible coaching decision after horrible coaching decision. I loved it how on 4th down the gators ran the exact play the entire free world knew they would run. tebow got stuffed worse on that play than he gets in the shower after the game.

The biggest travesty of this season, however, will be when a 2 loss SEC team makes it into the national championship over a 1 loss Big 10/ACC/Big East team.

Every time I open the 'Off The Wall' forum, I think I see "Oh, Miss Florida!" I think to myself... "Oh good, pictures of a hot girl." Then, I slow down and read it again. Disappointment. I've done this about 4 times now.

• 1 month later...

WOW, what a game. So I have to revise my last post.

NOW, I am rooting for Alabama to run the table and play Penn State in the BCS Championship Game (providing the rankings sort as they "should"). I think that will be a good game, too.