Dan Patrick's Prediction

I was driving from San Francisco to San Jose this afternoon (Friday, 9/26, 2pm PST) and heard Dan Patrick's radio show on Sporting News Radio which is picked up by KNBR 1050 in San Fran.

He's predicting that the Rams are going to beat the Bills this Sunday. As much as I believe in this team I'm always paranoid the Bills will mess up so I hope his prediction ends up on the Bills' locker room bulletin board.

There are lots of people picking the rams for this one. Seems like a logical trap game - they're 0-3, we're 3-0, turmoil for them, we're just cruising. I get it, sort of. I still say we're focused and win this one big, Bills by 14+...

There are lots of people picking the rams for this one. Seems like a logical trap game - they're 0-3, we're 3-0, turmoil for them, we're just cruising. I get it, sort of. I still say we're focused and win this one big, Bills by 14+...

Seriously though, the best reason I see for concern is that Trent Green had great success in Kansas City when his O.C. was Al Saunders who is now O.C. for the Rams. He probably knows the system in his sleep. Bulger on the other hand is 3 games into a new system which would explain why he's played so poorly. It's not hard to imagine that the QB play will be improved.

On the other hand, it looks like there's a bit of a player's revolt going on down there and it's hard to believe that the team is going to come up with a big effort to save a coach's ass when it seems like they don't like that coach.

Guess I was being a bit paranoid, and sensitive.

Seriously though, the best reason I see for concern is that Trent Green had great success in Kansas City when his O.C. was Al Saunders who is now O.C. for the Rams. He probably knows the system in his sleep. Bulger on the other hand is 3 games into a new system which would explain why he's played so poorly. It's not hard to imagine that the QB play will be improved.

On the other hand, it looks like there's a bit of a player's revolt going on down there and it's hard to believe that the team is going to come up with a big effort to save a coach's ass when it seems like they don't like that coach.

if trent green got hurt do you think marc bulger is going to give his best effort ? too much off field bs the bills should win

I heard it to.

This is why I dont think we lose......we almost lost to the Raiders last week because we were not sharp......but found a way to win

That is bad news for the rams because the bills know they didn't play very well.....and are PO'd

I am predicting a blowout....and I hardly EVER do that.

Agreed with your post John from Hemet. We almost got trapped last week, it's crazy to think Dick won't have his boys ready to play to avoid the same "let down" we showed through 3 quarters.

This isn't a trap game. The Bills had their trap game last weekend, and they were able to escape. The Bills will come out gangbusters this Sunday, bury the Rams early and coast to an easy victory. They were pushed to the limit by a subpar team last week; it won't happen two Sundays in a row.

You don't think the 11 sacks their o-line has given up so far this season has anything to do with the QB play?

My guess is that Dan Patrick has watched 1 full Bills game in about 5 years...probably the MNF fellatio fest of the Cowboys last year. Who cares what people like that guy think?

To get upset about his prediction is ridiculous. With the inferiority complex around here, you'd think we were all Philadelphia fans.

This isn't a trap game. The Bills had their trap game last weekend, and they were able to escape. The Bills will come out gangbusters this Sunday, bury the Rams early and coast to an easy victory. They were pushed to the limit by a subpar team last week; it won't happen two Sundays in a row.

Good point. <_<

Buffalo will be fired up for this game and our defense will be wreaking havoc once again upon a pathetic o-line and washed up qb. :o

GO BILLS!!!!