Rams are getting cocky

K-Gun10

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:31 AM ET | Link

RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.

That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.

"I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."

Sounds like I need to get this in the hands of Terrence McGee and Jabari Greer.

---

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news...I'm always a fan of the "great, now we're only down 38-6" dance or that "we're about to be 0-4 but I dont give a fck" dance.

Always! Love that stuff. Hopefully, on this TD drive he's envisioning, he'll also grace us with an emphatic "1st down point" after a 12-yard catch against soft 4th quarter coverage.

Excellent news...I'm always a fan of the "great, now we're only down 38-6" dance or that "we're about to be 0-4 but I dont give a fck" dance.

I remember a game vs the Falcons in 92, we were up, at least 30 I recall, and Deion runs back a punt to pull Atlanta within 4 touchdowns...dancing and strutting down the sidelines as he got close to the goalline...unbelievable.

Mr. Avery, meet Mr. Whitner!

Now pick up your mouthpiece and walk over to the sideline for some smelling salts.

Exactly what I was thinking...remember Chad Johnson going cuckoo for cocoa puffs after bouncing his head off the turf last season?

This is a rookie whos never been into the endzone in an NFL game........I hope he does do his dance, cause after he does it he better keep his head on a swival cause Whitner will be looking to take it off.

Hey im all about having material to get our boys fired up.

But way to go out on a limb with that prediction of having a TD, notice he didnt predict a win....LOL.....jackasses

Exactly what I was thinking...remember Chad Johnson going cuckoo for cocoa puffs after bouncing his head off the turf last season?

I sure do. Check out the first bit in my signature line. It was a great moment that Donte continues to build on.

I sure do. Check out the first bit in my signature line. It was a great moment that Donte continues to build on.

What a fantastic lede, and I'm not just saying that because he posts here.

I remember a game vs the Falcons in 92, we were up, at least 30 I recall, and Deion runs back a punt to pull Atlanta within 4 touchdowns...dancing and strutting down the sidelines as he got close to the goalline...unbelievable.

I was at that game.......I think that was their only score of the game. That was my least favorite game I ever saw, it was raining like crazy.

Yes! I was also a great fan the Neon Deion's "The Bills are kicking our butts like 44 - 0" but I pick off Kelly pass and strutt my stuff down the sideline! This game is about me, me, me, me!!! 11/22/1992 Atlanta vs. Buffalo.......

Yes! I was also a great fan the Neon Deion's "The Bills are kicking our butts like 44 - 0" but I pick off Kelly pass and strutt my stuff down the sideline! This game is about me, me, me, me!!! 11/22/1992 Atlanta vs. Buffalo.......

I was there for that. Everyone booed him every time he came of the field the rest of the day.

RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.

That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.

"I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."

---

Avery sounds like another Jackass among a league full of them.

---

There is a television show he can go on if he's THAT serious about dancing. Otherwise, he should keep his yap shut. Not too much to dance about when you're getting clobbered 42-7. What a maroon.

Wow 1992 huh? I believe it was a punt return though....correct me if I'm wrong.