We won't cover the spread this week

Rubes

To a team that has been blow out every game.....okay

I always hate playing undefeated team, cause they are always going to get a win somewhere (well, mostly). How do you think Baltimore felt going in to their game with the dolphins last year?

Not only that, but it's always more dangerous going into a game with a new QB playing his first game with the team. Green is much to worry about normally, but it just makes it more difficult to game plan.

It's not like St. Louis doesn't have talent. They've got good skill players that could pull one out on an unprepared team (their lines are crap, which is why we should be fine). After last week, I will no longer worry about a "trap game", even though everyone is going to call every game this year a trap game. I worry more about playing a team with decent talent fighting for it's life with a new QB to plan for.

But of course I do expect a blowout.

Can't see why they would say that. Fact is, at least Oakland has a defense that can stop people. They have, at least on paper, one of the best secondaries in the league. The Rams are flat out bad in all aspects of the game. If the final score of this game doesn't resemble the Seattle score from week one I would be astonished. Buffalo should cover the 7.5. Those guys on CBS don't know what they're talking about. At least the Raiders have won a game.

I always hate playing undefeated team, cause they are always going to get a win somewhere (well, mostly). How do you think Baltimore felt going in to their game with the dolphins last year?

Like a team who gave up on the season awhile ago. Baltimore had a 7 game losing streak at that point.

all I care is that we cover a 1 point spread, just win baby. This is a trap game for sure but this young team seems to rally. I just hope we start fast another slow start gives an opponent too much confidence.

As TE said last week the Bills have a lot to work on this week when they look at the film of the game. I think last week taught them a big lesson. TG is a slight problem because as mentioned above they don't have a lot of film on him, from recently. the scRams don't have a decent OL. It's one of the worst in the NFL. The Bills D line should be having a field day with them and getting in Green's face all day. That is, if they learned anything from last week. If they can't blow this team out then they are not as good as they seem to be. If they can't get four sacks on this OL it will be surprising.

They should blow out the scRams but, it wouldn't surprise me to see a very close game if not a loss in Arizona. A west coast trip after a road game the previous week to the Chickens which is a team that I believe isn't as bad as everybody thinks they are. If they can blow out both teams then I'll really get excited about this team. Right now I'm a little nervous because they didn't play healthy teams the first two weeks and barely beat the Faders last week.

We will crush the Rams by 30 points. That WILL set up a trap game with the Cardinals.

Doesn't a trap game qualify when you have a bigger test the next week?

The Bills will be going all out, since they know they have a bye week coming up. Teams hate going into the bye with a loss.

We will crush the Rams by 30 points. That WILL set up a trap game with the Cardinals.

You don't know how good the Cards are this season. If we lost to them, we shouldn't feel shamed. They have a defense now not just the fun n gun spread offense you see in highlight reels. They are a lot better than the 49ers and should win that division if Seattle falters.

And look out we will need that break to prepare for a rejuvenated Chargers squad that is tired of losing those close games.

Guest dog14787
Smart money usually sez take the home 'dog with the points - I don't bet so I don't really care if we win by one, but I think we'll win by a lot more than that.

Doggonit, is that what it is, I keep getting out smarted by smart money, Geeesh 0:)

I would really like to see us come out aggressive on offense. Pick up where we left off against Oak and take some shots with some deep to intermediate range passes and hopefully get the Rams back on their heels. I think the thing that could hurt us the most is what almost killed us against Oak. Turnovers and not properly game planning for the defensive pressure they mounted. I still don't understand why we didn't try to run a few screens and turn Oaks attacking style against them?? I don't think that we're cocky enough to take anyone lightly, so I'm not looking at this like a trap game. IMO Buffalo covers the spread, but the Rams hold their first opponent under 30

Final Bills 27 Rams 17

You don't know how good the Cards are this season. If we lost to them, we shouldn't feel shamed. They have a defense now not just the fun n gun spread offense you see in highlight reels. They are a lot better than the 49ers and should win that division if Seattle falters.

And look out we will need that break to prepare for a rejuvenated Chargers squad that is tired of losing those close games.

You are correct. I guess I was thinking after the close scrape w/the Raiders that the Bills would take the next opponent seriously and thus destroy the Rams and possibly leading to overconfidence. However, I can't see the Bills overlooking ANY opponent this year -- they seem highly focused. And you are right -- Cards bad case for a trap game.

Like a team who gave up on the season awhile ago. Baltimore had a 7 game losing streak at that point.

But it was still the dolphins. No way anyone (fans, players, coaches) thought they would drop that game. Hell, most of miami probably thought they would lose too.