Lousy homecoming

At least the keebler elf spends his money on GOOD players---you know, like guys who actually start and go to pro-bowls...unlike crazy man Davis who tosses around untold millions for former backups and guys coming off serious knee injuries, winning a bidding war against his other personality, because no other teams even considered signing any of those guys for half the amount he gave them....then talks about how he wishes he didn't do it later on...

Does the keebler elf pay his players with delicious cookies? :pirate:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

I'll consider the Raiders as an NFL team when Al figures out who the coach will be.

Once he figures that out, we will have to wait another five years before the Raiders can be taken seriously.

Can you be effective after spending the week in a protective boot?

Can you be a bigger hypocrite to take a shot at a potential Bills relocation when you say you're born and raised in LA, yet your "team" left LA? Sounds like sour grapes. What's the matter, the Rams not "cool" enough because you're so in love with the overhyped black and silver and Mr. Roper the owner?

Oakland isn't even the best franchise in the Bay Area, much less California. In fact, if the Raiders win, I'll GIVE you a pair of seats to the Bills-49ers game and you can come see the Bay Area team that matters in terms of the history of the NFL, the one with the history, championships and class to truly call itself the best franchise in the Bay Area. Forget your childish avatar bet, that's the bet of two elementary school kids when daring one to go talk to some girl in the schoolyard. Put some money on an airline ticket and back your team for real. Sure, it's a lopsided bet, you'd pay more to fly here and stay, but your allegiance should have no monetary value attached to it. Economics is about choices, you are chosing to call your shot...a Faders win. Stand by it with some money, not some electronic signature. That won't happen, you're paying too much for your dump in Bakersfield.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

I'll consider the Raiders as an NFL team when Al figures out who the coach will be.

Once he figures that out, we will have to wait another five years before the Raiders can be taken seriously.

LOL Raider fan.........

Way to represent your fan base.

By the way whos your coach right now? Cause I know that pretty much changes every week. Only good thing about Oakland is........well.........NOTHING.

Edit: The only good thing to come out of that piece of trash city is our runningback :pirate: . Can't wait to see him take it to both his hometown and this douchebag that feels the need to pimp such a crap team and organization in general. And by the way, before you make all these McFadden predictions, make sure he gets out of the walking boot first big guy!

Can you be effective after spending the week in a protective boot?

Can you be a bigger hypocrite to take a shot at a potential Bills relocation when you say you're born and raised in LA, yet your "team" left LA? Sounds like sour grapes. What's the matter, the Rams not "cool" enough because you're so in love with the overhyped black and silver and Mr. Roper the owner?

Oakland isn't even the best franchise in the Bay Area, much less California. In fact, if the Raiders win, I'll GIVE you a pair of seats to the Bills-49ers game and you can come see the Bay Area team that matters in terms of the history of the NFL, the one with the history, championships and class to truly call itself the best franchise in the Bay Area. Forget your childish avatar bet, that's the bet of two elementary school kids when daring one to go talk to some girl in the schoolyard. Put some money on an airline ticket and back your team for real. Sure, it's a lopsided bet, you'd pay more to fly here and stay, but your allegiance should have no monetary value attached to it. Economics is about choices, you are chosing to call your shot...a Faders win. Stand by it with some money, not some electronic signature. That won't happen, you're paying too much for your dump in Bakersfield.

He'll never take that. Its a real wager that only a true fan could man up and take.

That is the most inocherent thing I've read in a long time. Do you stutter in real life or only when you type?

What did you not understand? You're the Newb here so don't come in here calling Bills fans who have been posting longer then you a Newb or anything of the sort. I can understand how it's confusing to you, being a Faider fan and all. After that I said I'll take you up on your bet but now I see you're only aiming for Dean. I know you're not the brightest so I wont harass you too much about your lack of comprehension.