haha. Trent's Pink Hat

kota

Maybe it's breast awareness. I'm OK with that. Where do I get a hat?

At the stadium this weekend....

Bills Billieve Program kicks off Sunday

In addition, the Bills have designed exclusive items such as pink tees, hats, knit caps and Billieve logo mini-helmets that will be available during the season. The design features the Bills’ logo, the pink ribbon and the inspirational message to "Billieve". The Buffalo Bills and Delaware North Companies Sportservice will donate $5.00 from the sale of every item to the WNY Komen Affiliate. These items will be available at The Bills Store locations in Orchard Park at Ralph Wilson Stadium and in Victor at Eastview Mall. These items will also be available at select Napa Auto Parts stores beginning next week.

I wasn't mocking Breast Cancer Awareness. I had no idea. I saw the picture of him in a pink hat and i thought it was funny to see him wearing it. Since alot of people think Trent has a weak arm i thought him in a pink hat would fit their mentality on the subject.

It's a honest mistake and i am sorry if i offended anyone by it.

Which is being worn to support breast cancer awareness. I haven't posted here in a really long time, but allow me to say that you, sir, are a Grade-A jackass.

you wear a pink hat, expect to get called things. get off your high horse.

you wear a pink hat, expect to get called things. get off your high horse.

I, as well, think you are a grade-a jackass. My mother is a breast cancer survivor, and to see Trent wearing something to support the cause of women fighting for their life against this disease only earns him more respect from me, not mockery and insults.

Grow up, please.

I, as well, think you are a grade-a jackass. My mother is a breast cancer survivor, and to see Trent wearing something to support the cause of women fighting for their life against this disease only earns him more respect from me, not mockery and insults.

Grow up, please.

kudos to him for supporting breast cancer awareness, but if me saying that him wearing a pink hat makes him look fruity, then go ahead and call me a grade-a jackass, then i guess that's what i am.

Yes cancer is serious, but I think what he is saying is every THREAD is not. Lighten up people.

Turned out not to be, I just initially posed a question and just wanted some clarification. After kota said it was a mistake, I had no issue with it and dropped it. I just think the Dr's comment was idiotic, that's all. So if I need to lighten up, so be it. And i do know that every THREAD is not serious, thanks mr peace maker! But I do have boundaries, even though most here do not, and have to ask moral questions from time to time. but thanks, next topic "the war in Iraq", let the one liners begin....

Ricojes

Proud member since 2003.... :thumbsup: