Look at this great feeling

K-Gun10

OUTSTANDING!

Go Bills!

If they can beat the faiders and the cards, then whip the jets and the patriots, they might have a run for a true and honest 16-0. Big if's there, but everyone is healthy, and they are playing much better. The Bills still need to work on tackling, which was abissmal last weekend (sweat and heat probably were much to blame). This is the first time in DECADES, the Bills have a soft schedule, and are playing great football!

:flirt:

OUTSTANDING!

Go Bills!

If they can beat the faiders and the cards, then whip the jets and the patriots, they might have a run for a true and honest 16-0. Big if's there, but everyone is healthy, and they are playing much better. The Bills still need to work on tackling, which was abissmal last weekend (sweat and heat probably were much to blame). This is the first time in DECADES, the Bills have a soft schedule, and are playing great football!

:unsure:

WOW....I'm a big optimist and all, but....WOW!

"I still might run in silence. Tears of joy might stain my face. And the morning sun might burn me till I'm blind".

We're going to get whacked soon, and it's going to hurt a lot. But golly it's really something to start thinking that we only have to pull together another 8 of these and we're heading to the......

NO! NO! CAN'T SAY IT!!!