I got a question for all you suns a bitches

Lv-Bills

I'm going to be arriving later than usual this week to the Buffalo area. We will most likely reach New York state on I-90 Saturday evening, so we are staying at a hotel on the lake off of the Dunkirk / Fredonia exit.

My question to all you jaheema's that live or inhabit that area frequently is this......

Are there any good eateries or restaurants anywhere in that area? Any good wings, pizza, something?

Anyone, anyone?

Git yerself a fishfry you worthless POS.

said jokingly to your suns a bitches post

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you have Dunkirk / Fredonia confused with Niagara Falls? And perhaps you have the Raiders game confused with the Jets boys weekend? And just maybe perhaps you have the fine ladies of the Fredonia area college confused with the ladies from Seductions and Sundowner?

I'm just sayin!

Ah, maybe, my judgement is not what it used to be.

If you have never ben to the fredonia area its always great to check out as many of the local establishments as you can. Once holding the the Guiness book of world records for most bars in the square mile fredonia has plently of places to drink and have a good time. There is also a titty bar

BTW

Edit...I accidentally deleted the beginning somehow...

I am assuming you are staying at the Clarion on the lake, there are 3 bars that have bands in the summer, but in the fall and winter, it's pretty much a ghost town at night. Except for Walleye Willie's across the street from the Clarion, they have bands every weekend. I heard they have decent wings, but haven't tried them. Also for night life, go to Rookie's on Central Avenue. It's a really nice sports bar, let the owner Rob C. know you're in for the game, he has season tickets as well. For a very good meal in Dunkirk, I would go to the Fireside (tell the owner Pat W., that Big Ricky sent you). It's on route 5 heading towards Erie, Pa left hand side a little past Shorewood Country Club, about a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Other than that, there are no really nice places to eat in Dunkirk.

As far as Fredonia goes, Rooney's was mentioned earlier and is now called 41 West, it's a nice bar with ok food. As many have said Wing City on route 60 is a pretty good wing place. The White Inn on Main Street, and Rocco's on Orchard St are very good as well. If you don't mind a little drive to Silver Creek (about 15 minutes from the Clarion), there is a place called the Coloney that is very good. They have huge roast beef sandwiches that are out of this world.

I grew up in Dunkirk and my parents and sister still live there, so if you have any questions let me know...

If you have never ben to the fredonia area its always great to check out as many of the local establishments as you can. Once holding the the Guiness book of world records for most bars in the square mile fredonia has plently of places to drink and have a good time. There is also a titty bar

BTW

Yes, club dirty...i mean thirty five... :lol:

lake, but in the fall and winter, it's pretty much a ghost town at night. Except for Walleye Willie's across the street from the Clarion, they have bands every weekend. I heard they have decent wings, but haven't tried them. Also for night life, go to Rookie's on Central Avenue. It's a really nice sports bar, let the owner Rob C. know you're in for the game, he has season tickets as well. For a very good meal in Dunkirk, I would go to the Fireside (tell the owner Pat W., that Big Ricky sent you). It's on route 5 heading towards Erie, Pa left hand side a little past Shorewood Country Club, about a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Other than that, there are no really nice places to eat in Dunkirk.

As far as Fredonia goes, Rooney's was mentioned earlier and is now called 41 West, it's a nice bar with ok food. As many have said Wing City on route 60 is a pretty good wing place. The White Inn on Main Street, and Rocco's on Orchard St are very good as well. If you don't mind a little drive to Silver Creek (about 15 minutes from the Clarion), there is a place called the Coloney that is very good. They have huge roast beef sandwiches that are out of this world.

I grew up in Dunkirk and my parents and sister still live there, so if you have any questions let me know...

This was cool of you. Thanks for the info. I may PM sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the good info.

lake, but in the fall and winter, it's pretty much a ghost town at night. Except for Walleye Willie's across the street from the Clarion, they have bands every weekend. I heard they have decent wings, but haven't tried them. Also for night life, go to Rookie's on Central Avenue. It's a really nice sports bar, let the owner Rob C. know you're in for the game, he has season tickets as well. For a very good meal in Dunkirk, I would go to the Fireside (tell the owner Pat W., that Big Ricky sent you). It's on route 5 heading towards Erie, Pa left hand side a little past Shorewood Country Club, about a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Other than that, there are no really nice places to eat in Dunkirk.

Walleye Willie's is good for the night life. The best place for wings and beef on wick would be Keg & Kettle just up the street (towards Silver Creek). They have awsome food there with good prices. You won't regret it.

Walleye Willie's is good for the night life. The best place for wings and beef on wick would be Keg & Kettle just up the street (towards Silver Creek). They have awsome food there with good prices. You won't regret it.

Same owner as Walley Willie's, the owner is pretty much a grade A ass though. Not that it matters, at least his bars and food are good...

There is (was? ibecause last time i was there was 10 years ago!) a great ice cream place in Dunkirk... we used to go down there from Eden just to have their stuff! If i remember well there was some movies theaters nearby...

Aldrichs....out of business.

There is (was? ibecause last time i was there was 10 years ago!) a great ice cream place in Dunkirk... we used to go down there from Eden just to have their stuff! If i remember well there was some movies theaters nearby...

I think we used to go there in the late 60's while living in Fredonia. The old Brady Bunch station wagon had a stain on top of the ceiling area in the back, from a cone that got too close as we were jumping in. It seems like the favorite for us was a pink ice cream, maybe peppermint or cinnamon or something like that. Oh, the good ole days.

I think we used to go there in the late 60's while living in Fredonia. The old Brady Bunch station wagon had a stain on top of the ceiling area in the back, from a cone that got too close as we were jumping in. It seems like the favorite for us was a pink ice cream, maybe peppermint or cinnamon or something like that. Oh, the good ole days.

Could be Boothie's, but it's now known a the Big Dipper. That's been in Dunkirk for years. Aldrich Dairy was in Fredonia, famous for their April Fools Day ice cream...

What about this place...

http://www.ellicottvillebrewing.com/html/Fredonia.html

I haven't been to the location in Fredonia, but was just in the Ellicottville location a couple weeks ago. :lol:

Nice bar, very good burgers. Haven't been there in a long time though. I actually proposed to my wife in front of the place, stupid strong microbrews!!! :lol:

Perhaps you have Dunkirk / Fredonia confused with Niagara Falls? And perhaps you have the Raiders game confused with the Jets boys weekend? And just maybe perhaps you have the fine ladies of the Fredonia area college confused with the ladies from Seductions and Sundowner?

I'm just sayin!

what time you picking me up?

what time you picking me up?

LOL. My best friend is a Jets fan. We've attended the last 15 Bills - Jets games in Buffalo. One of the reasons.......Niagara Falls and the end of Lundy's Lane. The stories I could tell you about the BILLS players AND some visiting teams players in those joints.

You're more than welcome to come, or at least meet us there. The more the better. It's funny, here in VA, no one can understand how two of us could be so dedicated to attend a 3-11 Jets squad vs. the 4-10 Buffalo Bills. I don't care if they ever understand why! :lol:

:thumbsup: