I got a question for all you suns a bitches

Lv-Bills

I'm going to be arriving later than usual this week to the Buffalo area. We will most likely reach New York state on I-90 Saturday evening, so we are staying at a hotel on the lake off of the Dunkirk / Fredonia exit.

My question to all you jaheema's that live or inhabit that area frequently is this......

Are there any good eateries or restaurants anywhere in that area? Any good wings, pizza, something?

Anyone, anyone?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a wing place right in Fredonia....unfortunately, I do dnot remember the name...Maybe Wing City Grille....

The town right off of the exit is Dunkirk right? Fredonia is a little off the path, am I right? As many times as I come to Buffalo per year, I have no experience in this area at all.

All I know is that the snow belt seems ridiculous around this interchange in the winter time.

I'll look that place up online.

I'm going to be arriving later than usual this week to the Buffalo area. We will most likely reach New York state on I-90 Saturday evening, so we are staying at a hotel on the lake off of the Dunkirk / Fredonia exit.

My question to all you jaheema's that live or inhabit that area frequently is this......

Are there any good eateries or restaurants anywhere in that area? Any good wings, pizza, something?

Anyone, anyone?

If you're stayin on the lake, that is Dunkirk. Not much down by the lake. Might be worth it to go into downtown Fredonia(rt 20). It's a college town, all the places are good. Hook and Ladder is good for lunch. All the sub shop's(Mary's deli, Pizza Wings and Things) make great subs and wings. If you want to grog, then Coughlin's and the one right next to that, I think it's called rooney's will definately work for some ale and wingy. BJ's had some killer wings as well.

If you're stayin on the lake, that is Dunkirk. Not much down by the lake. Might be worth it to go into downtown Fredonia(rt 20). It's a college town, all the places are good. Hook and Ladder is good for lunch. All the sub shop's(Mary's deli, Pizza Wings and Things) make great subs and wings. If you want to grog, then Coughlin's and the one right next to that, I think it's called rooney's will definately work for some ale and wingy. BJ's had some killer wings as well.

Thanks, how far away is Fredonia from that interchange. I don't have a map in front of me. I'm being lazy. Sounds like some options there though.

The I-90 practically divides the two. Fredonia is south of the I-90. You can ride a bike through both towns in 15 minutes. I did it as a kid, very small. Go to Google maps and type in Fredonia, NY. It would be easier than responding to the post. Temple and Main is downtown Fredonia. MOst places mentioned are right there. I may come up this weekend myself.

Thanks, how far away is Fredonia from that interchange. I don't have a map in front of me. I'm being lazy. Sounds like some options there though.

Bet your ass looks like cottage cheese; always trying to pound them cold ones eh?

The I-90 practically divides the two. Fredonia is south of the I-90. You can ride a bike through both towns in 15 minutes. I did it as a kid, very small. Go to Google maps and type in Fredonia, NY. It would be easier than responding to the post. Temple and Main is downtown Fredonia. MOst places mentioned are right there. I may come up this weekend myself.

I spent four...okay it was seven, years of college there. I'm jealous, I'd love to be there this weekend.

Bet your ass looks like cottage cheese; always trying to pound them cold ones eh?

LOL. Not quite. Me and my wife have seasons from Virginia. However, my mom (huge Bills fan) lives in VA Beach and will be joining us this trip. He favorite player is Bruce Smith. So, since she's coming, and we are staying at that interchange, I just wondered if there are any decent places there. I'd rather not see any hot college chicks while my wife and mother are present. I might implode. I just need some good eats!

:lol:

I just noticed you're in Midlo. What route do you take these days? I haven't driven up there in probably over 10 years. I may go if I get some tickets at a reasonable price.

LOL. Not quite. Me and my wife have seasons from Virginia. However, my mom (huge Bills fan) lives in VA Beach and will be joining us this trip. He favorite player is Bruce Smith. So, since she's coming, and we are staying at that interchange, I just wondered if there are any decent places there. I'd rather not see any hot college chicks while my wife and mother are present. I might implode. I just need some good eats!

I just noticed you're in Midlo. What route do you take these days? I haven't driven up there in probably over 10 years. I may go if I get some tickets at a reasonable price.

95 - 17 - 66 - 81 -522 - 70 - PA Turnpike - 79 - 90

I like to stay on all interstates. I've tried some other ways that weren't interstates up through the middle of PA and New York and it's never been faster. It's all about the same, so I stay on as many interstates as I can.

Hell, as soon as you reach PA, there is hardly any traffic all the way to Buffalo on the PA Turnpike, I-79, and I-90.

Disclaimer, I am originally from Pittsburgh, so alot of times we stay overnight there on Fridays. So, Pittsburgh is a tad over halfway for us, and we alot of times stay there for free on Friday and Sunday Nights.

You could always try to hit the college tail once the wife & mother in law go shopping in the afternoon. You could just tell the college coeds you have all the booze & pot they could handle if they would be willing to take a ride with you. Hey you never know if it will work if you do not at least try.

You could always try to hit the college tail once the wife & mother in law go shopping in the afternoon. You could just tell the college coeds you have all the booze & pot they could handle if they would be willing to take a ride with you. Hey you never know if it will work if you do not at least try.

Perhaps you have Dunkirk / Fredonia confused with Niagara Falls? And perhaps you have the Raiders game confused with the Jets boys weekend? And just maybe perhaps you have the fine ladies of the Fredonia area college confused with the ladies from Seductions and Sundowner?

I'm just sayin!