Jackson move will be right up there with Pisarcik handoff

Steve O

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Plaxico Burress did something similar for the steelers his rookie year. Only it was a big first down grab, not a td. He caught the ball with a nice diving catch, then got up and spiked it with a big first down signal while the other team was going after the ball. I LOVE watching stoopid players do stoopid things (As long as the are not Bills mind you)....

That may cost me my fantasy game. That guys is beyond a dumbass

If it cost's you the game I would mercilessly rip you if I was your opponent. A couple of years ago I went into a Monday Night game down 5 points during the playoffs. I had no more players going that Monday and the guy I was playing had

Carson Palmer. Palmer ended up getting -7 points and I won. The funniest part is my opponent was ripping me before the Monday Night game. I will always remember that!!! <_<

If it cost's you the game I would mercilessly rip you if I was your opponent. A couple of years ago I went into a Monday Night game down 5 points during the playoffs. I had no more players going that Monday and the guy I was playing had

Carson Palmer. Palmer ended up getting -7 points and I won. The funniest part is my opponent was ripping me before the Monday Night game. I will always remember that!!! :lol:

One of those I have McNabb he has Westbrook. He should be fined benched and kicked repeatedly.

I honestly would bench that guy and suspend him for at least a game.

I thought the same thing but the bEagles are so thin at WR they can't afford to do that. The constant replays on Sports Center and all the talking heads talking about it for years to come will be partial punishment!!

I can't believe Reid didn't rip him a new one on the sidelines. My voice would have been gone after screaming at him if I was the HC.

He'll probably get it from everyone in the lockerrom during half time.

The best part is that he has done this before and did not learn his lesson ... I can't find a YouTube clip of it, but in the Army All-American game when he was in high school, in January of 2005, the moron was running down the sideline and decided to do a cartwheel into the end zone with the ball in his hand. Except the hand with the ball in it landed OUTSIDE the endzone and he just left it there at the 1-yard line. They gave him the touchdown on that play, but you'd think he'd learn his lesson. I'll keep looking for video.