That Onside Kick

slyng1

Why didn't Jauron Challenge??

I was at the bar and CBS' coverage SUCKED... but it didn't look like it went 10yards... Thoughts?

Maybe you had your beer goggles on? it was good play...

P.S. She wasn't that hot! :wallbash: Just messin' cheers :wallbash:

GO BILLS!

You know nature called and I missed a bit at the sports bar - Jags had just scored a FG. I step away, come back and the Jags have the ball - I totally missed what happened and was like WTF? I could not hear the audio so had no idea. So the Jags did an onside kick and recovered?

Jauron was speaking to referee on sideline and probably was told it went 10 yards and how they measured it. It didn't look like it on TV but TV is often deceptive.

The replay was very clear. It was well past the 40 yard line.

Surprised to see us get caught like that. That and the blocked kick last week by the Seahawks were surprise whoops by ST.

Glad to see them early in the season - you know Bobby April won't allow that stuff in November & December.

From what I could see watching on TV, it looked like it went past the 40, and Wendling tried to field it, but it bounced off of him back across the 40, where a Jags player recovered. So Wendling dropped the ball. (literally, not figuratively) He recognized the play, and had the best chance of anyone on the field to recover the ball, but simply failed to hold onto the ball.