Hope you like Dick

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we make sure we sign his staff to an extension too? Especially Bobby April and McNally! And if Turk can keep revitalizing our offence (which I thought would be questionable this season and love getting proven wrong on thus far) sign him too!

A head coach's success is the sum of the staff he chooses. He majorly whiffed with Fairchild (easily the worst OC in recent memory) but may have rectified that with Schonert.

Still shaking my head over Gilbride winning a Super Bowl.

Still shaking my head over Gilbride winning a Super Bowl.

Me, too.

What's possibly even more surprising, is that both Couglin and Gilbride made dramatic changes in their approaches, last year. It's fairly unusual for these relics to recognize that their way isn't working, and try something different. That these two life-long boneheads managed to do that is remarkable, IMO.

I agree with both of those comments. I think they may actually extend, once it's clear the team is very good, and winning regularly. I'd love to wait until late December, but I doubt that will happen.

L evi

E spoused

V ital

I nsite

T oward

R etaining

A dvantages

C learly

I ndifference

A llows

L ongterm

I nstability

S ooner

We need Dick extended now, He is the rock upon which the team is built.

I like Dick. The size of people's egos matter to me and his isn't overly inflated. Too may people give him the shaft around here, so I think this extension can't come so enough. I certainly don't think it is premature. Any besides, getting this extension surely will take a load off his mind.

Hopefully, Bradon can now stop dicking around and get a firm handle on the Evans situation and extend him also.

Or, if Brandon has enough stamina, he can extend both of them at the same time. Overdorf can watch or can come and help out if needed.