UB!!!!!!!!!!!!!�

seq004

now if edwards has a horrible season god forbid, the same idiots that screamed for losman's head and to have edwards replace him will be screaming for the bills to draft Wiley because he's a "winner"

that being said

Go Bulls

now if edwards has a horrible season god forbid, the same idiots that screamed for losman's head and to have edwards replace him will be screaming for the bills to draft Wiley because he's a "winner"

that being said

Go Bulls

Okay, Drew Willy is the one who lost us a chance to go to a bowl game last year because of his fumble on the three yard line against Bowling Green, although i do agree with your over all post on the level of stupidity on the board.

Promo, I agree with you as well, Drew Willy's interception in the fourth in the red zone absolutely killed our chances.

Over all, GO BULLS!!! Nothing like storming the field!

Okay, Drew Willy is the one who lost us a chance to go to a bowl game last year because of his fumble on the three yard line against Bowling Green, although i do agree with your over all post on the level of stupidity on the board.

Promo, I agree with you as well, Drew Willy's interception in the fourth in the red zone absolutely killed our chances.

Over all, GO BULLS!!! Nothing like storming the field!

Wileys Hail Mary>Flutie's

Great game with a miracle finish. UB's defense isn't much, but I hope the Bills' offense was watching this game on their flight to Florida!

Inspiring!

Yeah, I agree the Bulls defense didn't look good at all but they got players on the other side of the ball.

UB offense is solid. Their D is full of freshmen. UB plays Missouri next week. Mizzou pasted Nevada for 69 points today! But UB did make defensive adjustments in the 2nd half that halted Temple's drives; held them to just 7points. Yes it is very cool Buffalo has decent college football again. Certainly better than Syracuse.

Just a reminder: check my sig for the UB schedule. The Bulls are host Western Michigan the same weekend the Bills have a bye. Why not take in a game to get a football fix?

PTR

that being said

Go Bulls

How do you people find a way to turn almost every thread into a JP/Trent controversy thread? Enough already!

UB offense is solid. Their D is full of freshmen. UB plays Missouri next week. Mizzou pasted Nevada for 69 points today! But UB did make defensive adjustments in the 2nd half that halted Temple's drives; held them to just 7points. Yes it is very cool Buffalo has decent college football again. Certainly better than Syracuse.

Just a reminder: check my sig for the UB schedule. The Bulls are host Western Michigan the same weekend the Bills have a bye. Why not take in a game to get a football fix?

PTR

Thanks for the reminder PTR and a good idea. :unsure:

Something very strange is happening in Western NY. UB wins on a hail mary, Tom Brady is done for the year, Buffalo Bills look like a team that might compete........

I've heard nothing but good things from the Sabres this off-season. From all keeping an eye on them, they done nothing to not get you excited for the season. Plus the 3rd jerseys look to be awesome.

What a game! Watched it live on ESPN plus here in Columbus.

They bailed Gill out after a chicken poop play call on 3rd down the previous drive. 3rd and goal from inside the ten and they haven't been able to run all day and they ran the ball to protect the field goal. I'm glad they won, but to not even go for the 7 there sets you up for what should have been the outcome.

Also, Willy might throw the ugliest, effective pass I've ever seen. I'd hate to see him on a windy day. His ball must go all over the place.

Something very strange is happening in Western NY. UB wins on a hail mary, Tom Brady is done for the year, Buffalo Bills look like a team that might compete........

Don't talk about it, the Gods might change their mind if they know we're on to them. :thumbsup::bag::worthy:

Just say thank you and move along...nothing to see here.

I think he tried to throw it high and long on purpose, He actually has a pretty strong arm.

On a Hail Mary? You don't say. :thumbsup:

My comment regarding his ugly throws was in regards to most of the game moreso than that play. The balls got there but they were wobblier than a drunken co-ed in stiletto heels.

They bailed Gill out after a chicken poop play call on 3rd down the previous drive. 3rd and goal from inside the ten and they haven't been able to run all day and they ran the ball to protect the field goal. I'm glad they won, but to not even go for the 7 there sets you up for what should have been the outcome.

Also, Willy might throw the ugliest, effective pass I've ever seen. I'd hate to see him on a windy day. His ball must go all over the place.

They did mess up a few times today, but did you know Willy had 348 yards passing? That floored me. Had no idea. With 101 yards rushing UB had 449 yards total offense. Bulls offense can get'r done.

PTR

As somebody that was there when they were still D-III, and my friend was a walk-on LB for Jim Haslett, I don't think I ever would have seen a highlight of the team on ESPN.

They were just Mark May's top May Day play, and the last call on Pump up the Volume.

Somewhere, Clipp Smith is smiling. :thumbsup:

goddamn, don't jinx it for us, well you can about the sabres i can care less about them (Go Wings)

Did you catch the look on the Temple coach's face? Al Golden has had the worst luck the last two years. I'm glad UB won but Temple is much better than its record. I can see Temple/UB becoming a bitter rivalry.

PTR

Nice highlight, ESPN is advertising to nominate it for the best play, scholarship money available. Link didn't work though, not sure why?

Did you catch the look on the Temple coach's face? Al Golden has had the worst luck the last two years. I'm glad UB won but Temple is much better than its record. I can see Temple/UB becoming a bitter rivalry.

PTR

I feel for Golden, and give him credit for staying on the field to wait and congratulate Gill. Great win for UB, and I am pleased to see Temple playing better as well.