Unsmearing Palin

This has nothing to do with football and I am offended, please keep you political views where they belong.

Would you have been equally offended if the views in the article were your own?

That being said, I appreciate a good defense for Palin and I agree with all points in the article, but eh...not really the forum for that here.

I used to be a member of the yahoo Bills board a few years back and I got tired of the political tyrade on there. I'd really prefer not to see it repeated here.

Would you have been equally offended if the views in the article were your own?

You weren't asking me, but I would be requesting it be moved, regardless of the position of the post. Simply not the place for political talk. Maybe the original poster didn't realize that.

Neither is pointing out Barack's lacking qualifications if you are using the same standard, and he's even on the top of the ticket.

Since when has having loads of experience been a requirement for being president, anwyay?

Look, now I'm getting sucked in.

Very few people actually know the history of this country, and I think most people would agree that Abraham Lincoln was a great president.

But who actually knows how it came to be that he was in office? Look it up. He was a relative unknown who was basically inserted as the nominee to lose to the other guy.

I think that turned out pretty well. Personally, I don't like Obama, but his experience, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with that. So, it's not fair to go after one for experience and not the other.