Good Luck To The Jaguars!

You'll need it...heh, heh. :nana:

I'm very nervous about this game. This is really going to tell us a lot about this team. Jerksonville is hurting along the O line and if Buffalo can't stop the run or get a great pass rush it will be disturbing. This a game they should win and the character of the team will be tested. It is also a big game for TE to see what he's got.

This is a very good team we are facing. Their defense is still in tact, which will be a problem. Their new return man is VERY fast and has averaged 41 yards per kickoff for the first game. They also have 2 very solid running back and an accurate arm in Garrard. Their O-line hurts them, but this will be a challenging game no doubt

I'm very nervous about this game. This is really going to tell us a lot about this team. Jerksonville is hurting along the O line and if Buffalo can't stop the run or get a great pass rush it will be disturbing. This a game they should win and the character of the team will be tested. It is also a big game for TE to see what he's got.

Oh no not another Jacksonville "make or break" game. We are doomed :nana:

While I do think the Bills will win it in the end, I think it will be close and that we will trail early.

Well if we trail early, you know that nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

I think that we will take them. How the hell are they going to score any points with a patchwork O line?

I like our more open O with Trent having more confidence and experience in his second year. Our special teams, in every aspect, is among the very best in the league. I don't care if Jackie Del Rio has been throwing a hissy fit all week. The boys from Buffalo are headed south to eat his friggin lunch!!! 0-2 get used to it kittys.

Peters can handle Hayward/Harvey and Walker/Chambers can handle Spicer 1-on-1, leaving Dockery, Fowler, and Butler to handle Henderson and Meier. The backs are pretty good at picking-up blitzers. On the flip side, scrubs will be handling Stroud and Williams, while Barnes will have his hands full with Schobel and Pashos will have his hands full with Kelsay. I like the Bills' matchups on both lines.