• Neither
    • I have my own girl I think is hotter than both

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummy Jessica. Thing with her is that the less make up she wears, the hotter she looks. Great poll btw. Im a big Jessica supporter. She's the hottest thing on the planet. Now, how to deal with that Nick guy?

I think the TBD hotties are hotter, friendlier, and much more realistic.  And they put up with all you a$$clowns every day.  That should be worth some recognition. :w00t:

80333[/snapback]

We're azzholes, not azzclowns, thank you very much.

If you pick Brittany, you're officially insane.

Jessica is so hot in EVERY way. Naturally insanely hot (they show pics of her without makeup and she's still smokin hot, not Brittney). She has HUGE natural boobs. Wow. I would love to see those sweater puppets.

Brittany is a dirt bag:

http://www.everythingbritney.net/photos/sharhouse/index.html

(pics of her going into a gas station bathroom - barefoot)

An anonymous poll with 7 people saying:

"I have my own girl I think is hotter than both"

Jesus.... i mean, sure both these girls are dumb as tree stumps, but guys - really. come on... we're talking plain old "hot" here.

Well, at least we have an official count started:

We have confirmed that there are at least 7 lyers on the board.

My old roommate in the army went to highschool with Britney.  He didn't care for her and called her a stuck up B word, always too good to talk to you.

80388[/snapback]

I don't find that hard to believe. What I do find baffling is the "Britney is not that hot" bandwagon that's gaining steam - which includes most of my friends. Face it -the girl is incredible, easily in my top 5.

Who ever heard of a hot chick in highschool that was stuck up anyway? :lol:

Britney and Jessica are both skanky airheads.  I would rather have one of the TBD hotties anyday.  At least you could talk Bills football before, during, or after sex.  B)

80404[/snapback]

Again, I don't remember the poll saying "who would make a better conversationalist?" :lol: We know they are both dumb as nails.

Come on . PICK ONE! Brittany or Jessica!

:lol: