macdaddy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work guys! :unsure:

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2008/sep/13/913_schott/

P.S. Ed Furlong is still a douche nozzle of the highest order.

The air of condescension in that "I can't stand to see a grown man cry" backpedal was unmistakable, insulting, and certainly unnecessary.

I'm pleased our fans in the Capitol District will be able to see the game, but in my opinion, Furlong fumbled twice on this drive. Am I wrong to expect better from the general manager of a television station?

Anyway, enjoy the game, Albanyites. Congratulations on making yourselves heard.

The air of condescension in that "I can't stand to see a grown man cry" backpedal was unmistakable, insulting, and certainly unnecessary.

I'm pleased our fans in the Capitol District will be able to see the game, but in my opinion, Furlong fumbled twice on this drive. Am I wrong to expect better from the general manager of a television station?

Anyway, enjoy the game, Albanyites. Congratulations on making yourselves heard.

Lori, you are rarely wrong on anything, and on this point you are absolutely right. Furlong must be quite the tool, since he has mastered both the sovereign "I don't care what you think" attitude displayed in his original response and the "Even when I was wrong I will still act as though I am the only mature person" snottiness in his backtrack.

Too many managers confuse arrogance with confidence, which reflects a deeper insecurity.

That's not the kind of change we can believe in.

Arrogance or ignorance by Furlong and others at CBS 6 (WRGB). What a complete jerk. After reading his original comments and then his retraction, I can't figure out what was worse. :devil:

Great job to all the Bills Backers in the CD for all of their calls and e-mails to the station! I also called a few times and the receptionist I spoke to said they had several hundred calls and e-mails. :unsure:

Personally, I still plan to watch the game at a local pub (Peckham's Place in Scotia) where they have reserved an entire room JUST for Bills fans. There is nothing like watching a game around other fired up Bills fans that adds to the overall experience. If I have to pay $$ for some beers and good pub food, so be it. :P

Now on to Jax to kick some kitty cat @$$!!!

GO BILLS!

I wonder which team would draw more viewers in the second half of the season when the Bills are 6-2 and the Zits 2-6?

Good point! I don't see Favre making it past six games and without him, this team is even more pathetic. With him, the just barely beat the fish....

I wonder which team would draw more viewers in the second half of the season when the Bills are 6-2 and the Zits 2-6?

It won't matter. Ch 6 is now the Jets station-they, or their CW affiliatem showed all the Jets preseason games. If the Jets are 4-11 going into the season finale vs 3-12 Miami, ch 6 will still show that game over Bills/NE. Although, the hype over the 15-0 Bills trying to equal what NE did in last year's regular season almost insures that the game will be flexed to Sunday night.

It won't matter. Ch 6 is now the Jets station-they, or their CW affiliatem showed all the Jets preseason games. If the Jets are 4-11 going into the season finale vs 3-12 Miami, ch 6 will still show that game over Bills/NE. Although, the hype over the 15-0 Bills trying to equal what NE did in last year's regular season almost insures that the game will be flexed to Sunday night.

you are 100% right , 16 - 0