Brady tore both ACL and MCL

PromoTheRobot

Miroslav?

I was thinking the same thing... :(

I never wish injury on anyone... I won't say it isn't a little karma happening, what with his High Character and all, or playing on a team of cheaters... But, I wouldn't wish injury.

It certainly shakes things up in the AFC and especially the AFC East... Every prognosticator seems to be in love with the Favres... oops, I mean Jets.

hopefully he'll never be quite the same - see Carson Palmer or even better, Daunte Culpepper.

another great thing about the Pats misfortune is how that team has been built. It's defense is getting very old and their window for overwhelming success is only as long as Brady's an effective qb. So 5 or 6years is probably a safe bet - rarely do players play very well into their late 30s. This is a year, if not more, lost. Will Moss still be around when he gets back, will he be as good a year older? There's a lot of questions.

The only downside will be the start of next season - when all the pre-season talk will be Tommy courageously coming back from his severe injury - no doubt complete with lots of scary pics of him with no shirt on, running in some kind of underwater treadmill, holding a goat and a manpurse... :pirate:

The only downside will be the start of next season - when all the pre-season talk will be Tommy courageously coming back from his severe injury - no doubt complete with lots of scary pics of him with no shirt on, running in some kind of underwater treadmill, holding a goat and a manpurse... :pirate:

Funny stuff man! LOL. I can't wait to see him with the Goat!!!That will probably make Esquire or somthing Headline "Tommy Boy even loves animals...." you fill in the rest!

The only downside will be the start of next season - when all the pre-season talk will be Tommy courageously coming back from his severe injury - no doubt complete with lots of scary pics of him with no shirt on and a red bandana tied around his cute little biceps.

There, finished the picture for you.