Number 11 in BFLO

Niagara 66

When Roscoe is back deep to return punts, the whole stadium goes "Cool, they're punting" and sits up a bit on the edge of their seats and pays attention. (Or, if you're like me, stands up and screams "ROSCOE!!!") You know something spectacular is about to occur. I'm to the point I'm actually disappointed when he gets tackled.

The only other time I remember a player routinely having that kind of effect on the crowd was number 11 in the Aud. Whenever Gilbert picked up the puck behind his own net, everyone held their breath....

This kid is a lot of fun to watch, I'm glad he's a Bill. ROSCOE!!!

Roscoe is a great returner. His ability have to be accounted for by opposing teams. His presence changes gameplans, causing punters to send balls out of bounds rather than trying to pin us deep, forcing offenses to go for it on 4th down rather than going for field position.

I also get excited anytime Parrish goes back for a punt. I feel the same way when a team is dumb enough to send a kickoff to McGee. We have one scary return game.

With Parrish & McGee playing so well on returns, will McKelvin even get a chance to field a return this year? My guess would be only if we're blowing out teams.

Give him time...besides, McGee is our starting corner and will need breaks from the return game as the season progresses.

I would actually expect McKelvin to get some chances this week, maybe in the second half. With the heat down in Florida, I imagine they would want McGee to stay as ready as possible.

You know something spectacular is about to occur. I'm to the point I'm actually disappointed when he gets tackled.

The only other time I remember a player routinely having that kind of effect on the crowd was number 11 in the Aud. Whenever Gilbert picked up the puck behind his own net, everyone held their breath....

Saw Gil at a Sabres game and walked up to him, shook his hand and said "Thanks for the thrills, Gil!"

He called security.. :censored: JK. What a talent!!

When Roscoe is back deep to return punts, the whole stadium goes "Cool, they're punting" and sits up a bit on the edge of their seats and pays attention. (Or, if you're like me, stands up and screams "ROSCOE!!!") You know something spectacular is about to occur. I'm to the point I'm actually disappointed when he gets tackled.

This kid is a lot of fun to watch, I'm glad he's a Bill. ROSCOE!!!

I remember those Perreault rushes, too. OJ did the same thing during his heyday as well. EVERY time OJ touched the ball you just had a feeling he was going to do something special with it.

GO BILLS!!!

I remember those Perreault rushes, too. OJ did the same thing during his heyday as well. EVERY time OJ touched the ball you just had a feeling he was going to do something special with it.

GO BILLS!!!

I remember how OJ used to knife through defenses.