Jared Allen dominates the Packers

LaDairis

Some people learn and some do not. Instead of parting with a First and a Third and a zillion dollars for Allen, they could have parted with half the cash and kept the picks with Justin Smith, and gotten a lot better player against the run... not to mention much less "character risk."

Good to see Geisinger and King active Sunday. King was actually more productive statistically than Allen...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people learn and some do not. Instead of parting with a First and a Third and a zillion dollars for Allen, they could have parted with half the cash and kept the picks with Justin Smith, and gotten a lot better player against the run... not to mention much less "character risk."

Good to see Geisinger and King active Sunday. King was actually more productive statistically than Allen...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared Allen dominates the Packers

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So by this you mean he didn't dominate right? From what I saw he did nothing but your title says he dominated. Am I missing some sarcasm here. It's early so I am thinking slowly.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, because one tackle as a nickel back makes you that much more valuable than an every down DE who needs to be double teamed?

BTW, how did the guy who replaced King's invaluable contribution to the Bills do this weekend? (As long as you are statistically speaking)

ps - careful of that door on the backside. It packs a wallop.

DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When reality clobbers PARROTS who PARROTED and watched the reality that Chad Clifton single handedly prevented Allen from doing anything all game...

you get this type of hysteria.

For those of you without a clue, we had this debate when the Vikes traded for Allen.

Allen for a First, a Third and a FORTUNE

vs.

Justin Smith for half the cost while keeping the First and a Third

Trade HIGH DRAFT PICKS for the right to OVERPAY that which another team doesn't want produces... well, ask Danny Snyder...

When reality clobbers PARROTS who PARROTED and watched the reality that Chad Clifton single handedly prevented Allen from doing anything all game...

you get this type of hysteria.

For those of you without a clue, we had this debate when the Vikes traded for Allen.

Allen for a First, a Third and a FORTUNE

vs.

Justin Smith for half the cost while keeping the First and a Third

Trade HIGH DRAFT PICKS for the right to OVERPAY that which another team doesn't want produces... well, ask Danny Snyder...

:rolleyes: I like Parrots, ARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:unsure: :unsure:

"Yes, because one tackle as a nickel back makes you that much more valuable than an every down DE who needs to be double teamed?"

Allen was NOT double teamed. Allen was scored for a mid First and a Third, as well as a fortune. Eric King was a FIFTH. Check the signing bonuses to get a clue what you are trying to "compare" here. The comp here was Allen vs. Smith plus First and Third. That comp is outed immediately. Indeed, as a STAT PARROTING MORON yourself, you were arguing for Allen, because STAT PARROTING and ANNOUNCER PARROTING are all your BIRDBRAIN "understands" about football.

As for Eric King, he was a heck of a good value in Round5, as Justin was in Round 6. Just that First Rounder traded for Allen, that pick, got a signing bonus of 50 times what King and Justin got combined. Spending an early First Rounder to replace King wasn't exactly a bargain, not including the wasted Third on Youboty...

A fifth plus a sixth doesn't even get you a Third - check the DRAFT VALUE CHART...

Value in the late rounds - correct calls about the major Draft and FA issues - man it sukks being always right...

"Yes, because one tackle as a nickel back makes you that much more valuable than an every down DE who needs to be double teamed?"

Allen was NOT double teamed. Allen was scored for a mid First and a Third, as well as a fortune. Eric King was a FIFTH. Check the signing bonuses to get a clue what you are trying to "compare" here. The comp here was Allen vs. Smith plus First and Third. That comp is outed immediately. Indeed, as a STAT PARROTING MORON yourself, you were arguing for Allen, because STAT PARROTING and ANNOUNCER PARROTING are all your BIRDBRAIN "understands" about football.

As for Eric King, he was a heck of a good value in Round5, as Justin was in Round 6. Just that First Rounder traded for Allen, that pick, got a signing bonus of 50 times what King and Justin got combined. Spending an early First Rounder to replace King wasn't exactly a bargain, not including the wasted Third on Youboty...

A fifth plus a sixth doesn't even get you a Third - check the DRAFT VALUE CHART...

Value in the late rounds - correct calls about the major Draft and FA issues - man it sukks being always right...

Yippie ya yey!! Draft value charts. Whoopie. Make sure that you capitalize it for the Internets-impaired?

And your point is what? That a 5th round value, Hall of Fame bound Eric King couldn't beat out a street free agent scrub Jabari Greer?

IF I'm a "STAT PARROTING MORON," what would you call the poster who opened with this line of reasoning:

"King was actually more productive statistically than Allen"

Maybe people missed it because it wasn't capitalized.

ps - Has Jason Cambell flossed the astroturf from his teeth to tell the world how great Justin Geisinger was in giving him protection?

Come on, Allen had this really cool headbandy thing on, did anyone else see it???? It was soo cool, I think he was auditioning for "A Chorus Line." Can't you just see him wasted driving around singing "I hope I get it?" That headband alone is worth like a fifth round pick. The possibility of him taking a mug shot with it on, priceless.

Nine posts in, and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why I should give a sh-- about either Jared Allen or Tennessee's backup defensive backs. Do either of those teams play the Bills this year? No?

Oh, that's right -- crusades don't NEED a reason to exist.

he did look pretty iffy out there.

one thing that makes me LOL at akc and such is that a lineman isn't just measured in goodness like some overall number in madden. they play differently and can mix and match well, or not so well.

clevland spent a ton of cash on two fat guys that are out of position and looked like beach balls against dallas, minni added a super expensive top guy to a line with 2 pro bowlers and still had NO pass rush all day.

also, even a great d line only stops a % of plays, so you need guys behind them, so it's not a waste to have solid corners and safties (BILL IN NYC!!)

"And your point is what? That a 5th round value, Hall of Fame bound Eric King couldn't beat out a street free agent scrub Jabari Greer?"

LOL!!

He did his rookie year, played every game at nickel, and played extremely well. A new coach clearly "knew best" canning King and taking Youboty in Round 3. King was an excellent value in Round 5, and you are way too much of a CREAMED WHINY LOSER LIAR MORON to admit it.

Truth be told, the #1 corner from this year's Draft was Tracy Porter, now with NO. You got the second best one... a round higher than the best one.

Nine posts in, and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why I should give a sh-- about either Jared Allen or Tennessee's backup defensive backs. Do either of those teams play the Bills this year? No?

Oh, that's right -- crusades don't NEED a reason to exist.

I need a friggin history lesson, or is it a histrionics lesson? On second thought sometimes it's better to be left in the dark. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that Geisinger, he was amazing! He was active...but did not play. As for King, good thing the Jags have NO WR's.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Define irony: Idiot who rants and raves like the mentally ill whenever someone else brings up statistics, parrots statistics himself in his crusade for a craptastic scrub backup who'll be out of the league in 2 years.

Define irony: Idiot who rants and raves like the mentally ill whenever someone else brings up statistics, parrots statistics himself in his crusade for a craptastic scrub backup who'll be out of the league in 2 years.

Another hate filled tirade from the central PARROT arguing Jared Allen was worth twice as much money plus a First and a Third than Justin Smith.

The one King tackle was cited because it negates the central theme of your Allen argument - stats.

Put Jared Allen up against a GOOD NFL OLT and he doesn't do jack.

Did anyone say that the Vikings trading a 1st and 3rd and paying him a ton was a good move? Is this a strawman by this LaDairis character?

Near as I can tell, LaDairis is upset that the Bills cut Eric King so he's now a Titans fan. Or he's excited that they cut him bacause he's always been a Titans fan.

The Vikings and Jared Allen are involved because of some draft lhojic that I'm having a very tough time understanding.

What I do understand is that LaDairis should be hoping that Greer has another strong game on Sunday helping to drop the Jags to 0-2.

What I don't understand is why LaDairis stopped by in the first place and I also don't understand his lhojic.

He did his rookie year, played every game at nickel, and played extremely well. A new coach clearly "knew best" canning King and taking Youboty in Round 3. King was an excellent value in Round 5, and you are way too much of a CREAMED WHINY LOSER LIAR MORON to admit it.

And this is supposed to justify that the Bills were wrong in cutting King & keeping Youboty?

You know what 5th round value is? A guy who not only makes the team, but actually contributes as a starter. King is an ordinary player who couldn't beat out street free agents for a job. He couldn't beat out Kiwaukee. He couldn't beat out Greer. He's basically Jason Webster who doesn't kill his teammates.