I just heard Belicheat on ESPN saying the Pats*

I guess they started teaching that after Wilfork's cheap shot on JP last year. What a freaking hypocrit. He said he will let the league decide if it was a cheap shot but it is not the way he teaches his team to hit.

I heard the NFL ruled it a clean hit. I'll search for a link.

Apparently you aren't aware of the pall that has been cast over the league.

Perhaps not, but I was definitely aware of the schadenfreude invading the Jim Kelly Club at halftime as the news spread ...

Too bad for Brady, but the thought of arrogant Bostonfans crying into their pints of Sam Adams makes for a pleasing mental image.

Perhaps not, but I was definitely aware of the schadenfreude invading the Jim Kelly Club at halftime as the news spread ...

Too bad for Brady, but the thought of arrogant Bostonfans crying into their pints of Sam Adams makes for a pleasing mental image.

Indeed! I'm a worser person than you though, I don't feel bad for him.

Dear Coach Belicheat:

:lol:

Sincerely,

the rest of the league

Thanks for the :lol:

Sincerely,

All football fans.

:lol::worthy::worthy::worthy::w00t::w00t::w00t::lol:

In case anyone needed a reminder (including bellycheck):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

:lol:

That replay made it look even more obvious than I recall it from last year. If the Bills players had real balls they would have had 10 guys all diving for Wilfork's knees the very next play.

That elbow was as obvious as anything I've seen in many a year.

He can say what he wants about it, does not matter at all. What's the use in crying for a week about a dirty hit or a clean hit? I think it was the best hit ever of all-time. If it was dirty, and the NFL said it wasn't, so the hell what? Fact of the matter is Brady is out for the entire season,. Belicheat will spin anything & everything to get the questions off Brady/Cassel and how the Patriots are now just an ordinary team. I never thought Brady was that great but just played in a great system. We'll see how great the system is as they have a career backup nobody in there now. Can't happen twice to a team, can it?