Stick a big 'ol fork in the Pats

1billsfan

Watch at how the other NFL team's who are on their schedule handle those cheatin, look at us, pompus to the max, Patriots this season. You watch how the Jets tear them apart limb from limb next week. This is going to be a absolutely wonderfully frightful season for the Patriots when ALL of their karma bills come due. Matt Cassel? Yeah right. :angry: Madden can cry all he wants, these NFL teams (especially those like us who the scores were run up on) can't wait to knock their blocks off for 15 more games. I'll seriously be surprised if they win more than six games. Their coach is going to look awfully dumb and their players awfully average now, wait and see. It's us against the Jets for the AFC East division.

Watch at how the other NFL team's who are on their schedule handle those cheatin, look at us, pompus to the max, Patriots this season. You watch how the Jets tear them apart limb from limb next week. This is going to be a absolutely wonderfully frightful season for the Patriots when ALL of their karma bills come due. Matt Cassel? Yeah right. :sick: Madden can cry all he wants, these NFL teams (especially those like us who the scores were run up on) can't wait to knock their blocks off for 15 more games. I'll seriously be surprised if they win more than six games. Their coach is going to look awfully dumb and their players awfully average now, wait and see. It's us against the Jets for the AFC East division.
Youve nailed it.Teams that had the score run up on them last season now get retribution.I believe the entire NFL couldnt be happier,because they were so arrogant last season.Karma?The football Gods are are dealing out the punishment for those cheating Pats.Now if they could just find somthing for Randy Moss :angry:

Youve nailed it.Teams that had the score run up on them last season now get retribution.I believe the entire NFL couldnt be happier,because they were so arrogant last season.Karma?The football Gods are are dealing out the punishment for those cheating Pats.Now if they could just find somthing for Randy Moss :angry:

But they do have that beautiful 16-0 regular season banner.

Talking microphone on ESPN radio (Michael Smith?) this morning predicts 12 wins for pats*. :sick:

I hope they get crushed often, including twice by us.

They put so much effort into last year, and with the let down of the Super Bowl loss, and now Brady going down, they are in for an extreme let down.

Their defense is not close Championship caliber, and was covered up by the explosive offense last year, which is now gone.

Their OL and DB's are well below average, and Maroney is not somebody you can rely on.

Belicheck without Brady is something like 41-58!!!

The Pats season is not done. Brady is a great QB but that team has a lot of good players on it (including fantastic DT play - which as we saw yesterday helps a D a ton.) The Pats will still battle for a playoff spot - and the AFC East crown - it's just not longer a foregone conclusion that they'll win the East. Personally I still see the Pats winning 10 games this year.

The Pats season is not done. Brady is a great QB but that team has a lot of good players on it (including fantastic DT play - which as we saw yesterday helps a D a ton.) The Pats will still battle for a playoff spot - and the AFC East crown - it's just not longer a foregone conclusion that they'll win the East. Personally I still see the Pats winning 10 games this year.

I believe the Pats "Reign of Terror" is over,at least for this season.Its unfortunate that Bradys knee got taken out,but they took out Jps last season.What comes around goes around.Oh Btw ill be surprised if Cassels makes it through the season,cause every Pats oppenent are going to send the house at him. :angry:

If I was one of the team leaders (and I don't know who they are...Harrison, Vrabel?), the one guy I'd be keeping a very close eye on is Randy Moss. I probably like him more than most, but it is undeniable that he has a penchant for becoming disinterested (or worse, destructive) when the team begins to struggle.

For as much as I hate their organization, I always liked that the Patriots were probably one of the only teams (if not the only team) that would be able to tell Randy to Fck off if at any point became a distraction. Any other team, for as much as they want to discipline a player like Moss, TO, etc., are almost always held hostage by the talent he brings and would rather accommodate him than take a stand. Brady could tell him straight up "Listen, we are excited you are here and we should dominate together, but the second you become a distraction, you can feel free to clear you locker and get the fck out. We've won rings without you and we don't need you at that cost."

Now, with Brady done, and the possibility of a disaster of a season (which follows up the kick to the nuts which was the Super Bowl), I could see Randy reverting very quickly. Cassell (or whoever they bring in) is already going to be in the impossible situation of having to replace the legend of the franchise. A 2004-06 Randy Moss is the poison that could completely sink this team. If I was a vocal team captain/leader, I'd make damn sure that doesn't happen.

Watch at how the other NFL team's who are on their schedule handle those cheatin, look at us, pompus to the max, Patriots this season. You watch how the Jets tear them apart limb from limb next week. This is going to be a absolutely wonderfully frightful season for the Patriots when ALL of their karma bills come due. Matt Cassel? Yeah right. :angry: Madden can cry all he wants, these NFL teams (especially those like us who the scores were run up on) can't wait to knock their blocks off for 15 more games. I'll seriously be surprised if they win more than six games. Their coach is going to look awfully dumb and their players awfully average now, wait and see. It's us against the Jets for the AFC East division.

Pats win it's going to be "the Pats can win without Brady, they can still compete"

Jets win it's going to be "Favre is a direct descendant of Jesus Christ and the Jets are the greatest team of all time"

I hate to say it but I hope the Pats beat win. I hope Favre throws 4 interceptions and looks horrible.

I am very sick of the Favre-Jets love, they barely beat the frigging dolphins and now the Jets are going to win the super bowl according to the media.

Pats win it's going to be "the Pats can win without Brady, they can still compete"

Jets win it's going to be "Favre is a direct descendant of Jesus Christ and the Jets are the greatest team of all time"

I hate to say it but I hope the Pats beat win. I hope Favre throws 4 interceptions and looks horrible.

I am very sick of the Favre-Jets love, they barely beat the frigging dolphins and now the Jets are going to win the super bowl according to the media.

I am sick of Favre to, but I would rather it be the Bills that bring him and the Jets back to earth, and announce their presence as a team to beat like they did in 1988 (another similarity to that year). Let Favre take one hit from Stroud and lets see how those 39 year old bones feel. :angry:

The Patriots are down, and they need to be burried!!!

Yea,how quickly things change.The Espn lovefest has changed from Brady to the Favre led Jets.Talk about bandwagon fans,they put the icing on the cake.

The Pats D is going to keep games close....to me what will be missing is the "miracle come from behind" victories that they always seem to pull out of a hat.

I am predicting a 8-8 record

The Pats D is going to keep games close....to me what will be missing is the "miracle come from behind" victories that they always seem to pull out of a hat.

I am predicting a 8-8 record

Let's see how this breaks down shall we?

Sep 21 MIA @ NE 1:00 PM...WIN--although an upset would called the "shocker" and I don't think it's TOO implausible

4 Bye

5 Oct 05 NE @ SF 4:15 PM...WIN...after the bye week, SF sucks, etc.

6 Oct 12 NE @ SD 8:15 PM ...LOSS

7 Oct 20 DEN @ NE 8:30 PM...LOSS

8 Oct 26 STL @ NE 1:00 PM...WIN

9 Nov 02 NE @ IND 8:15 PM...LOSS

10 Nov 09 BUF @ NE 1:00 PM...LOSS

11 Nov 13 NYJ @ NE 8:15 PM...WIN

12 Nov 23 NE @ MIA 1:00 PM...WIN

13 Nov 30 PIT @ NE 4:15 PM...LOSS

14 Dec 07 NE @ SEA 8:15 PM...LOSS

15 Dec 14 NE @ OAK 4:15 PM...WIN

16 Dec 21 ARI @ NE 1:00 PM...LOSS

17 Dec 28 NE @ BUF 1:00 PM...LOSS

I predict them finishing 8-8. Anyone care to refute the aforementioned results?

Scoreboard

Standings

Stats

Watch at how the other NFL team's who are on their schedule handle those cheatin, look at us, pompus to the max, Patriots this season. You watch how the Jets tear them apart limb from limb next week. This is going to be a absolutely wonderfully frightful season for the Patriots when ALL of their karma bills come due. Matt Cassel? Yeah right. <_< Madden can cry all he wants, these NFL teams (especially those like us who the scores were run up on) can't wait to knock their blocks off for 15 more games. I'll seriously be surprised if they win more than six games. Their coach is going to look awfully dumb and their players awfully average now, wait and see. It's us against the Jets for the AFC East division.

It's not rocket science to have figured that one out.

Cassel and the Pats still have one of the EASIEST schedules in the NFL.

Not with Cassel, they won't. Puhlease.

When Pats* see they can not win AFC East they will pull out all stops to not win games so to improve their draft position next year and use it to rearm. Say what you will about their cheating in game and on sideline but the front office is smart.

When Pats* see they can not win AFC East they will pull out all stops to not win games so to improve their draft position next year and use it to rearm. Say what you will about their cheating in game and on sideline but the front office is smart.

That smug cheating coach just did his normal smirk jobbed filled press conference acting as if this Tom Brady being out for the entire season thing is a a mere blip on his genius radar. It was as if he were saying, "Why are you guys making this such a big deal?" BOY OH BOY, I can not wait to watch the humiliation of the Patriots this year. I want the Bills to beat them 49-0 with Edwards taking the last snap, at the Pats one yard line, taking a knee and then handing Belidick the game ball.