Adam Schefter reporting Brady tore ACL and MCL

lets_go_bills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new reported really. But apparently he also tore his MCL. You can now add Schefter's name to the list of people who have reported this. It is all but certain he is done. Schefter says about 8 months rehab ahead of Brady.

oh well. he can get a lot of "servicing" from giselle during rehab. not the worst thing for little tommy

Nothing new reported really. But apparently he also tore his MCL. You can now add Schefter's name to the list of people who have reported this injury. It is all but certain he is done. Schefter says about 8 months rehab ahead of Brady.

I don't care how much of a jerk it makes me, I couldn't be happier if this is true.

oh well. he can get a lot of "servicing" from giselle during rehab. not the worst thing for little tommy

hopefully Brady is not too small...she is gonna have to be pretty good at holding onto the back of the chair while bouncing up and down off the floor to avoid the knee....hopefully she has strong quads!!

I don't care how much of a jerk it makes me, I couldn't be happier if this is true.

I know it's bad to cheer injuries, but I am actually thrilled and laughed when I saw the replay of the little B word going down. I hate Brady more than I ever hated Dan Marino. :devil:

Oh and for the record, when they reported that he was taken out of the game with a knee injury and showed him getting hurt like Losman was hurt last year, the crowd at the Ralph actually cheered really loud. I was a little surprised, but I don't blame them.

Oh and for the record, when they reported that he was taken out of the game with a knee injury and showed him getting hurt like Losman was hurt last year, the crowd at the Ralph actually cheered really loud. I was a little surprised, but I don't blame them.

Losman was hurt on a dirty play Brady was hurt as a result of his own blocker leading the man into him

"Inside sources" my friend. Anonymous people in the orgs. Nobody can keep things to themselves, NFL personnel are no different.

I'm serious when I say this: can doctors really tell from manipulating a guy's knee that his ligaments are torn? Doesn't it take an MRI?

BTW, it must be killing Belichick that there are so many "inside sources" spreading the news.

I don't know how people can "report" this when Brady hasn't had an MRI yet.

Trainer/Team Docs usually have a pretty good idea of the extent of an injury before the MRI. The amount of The amount of movement/looseness in the knee is a big indicator.

I'm serious when I say this: can doctors really tell from manipulating a guy's knee that his ligaments are torn? Doesn't it take an MRI?

BTW, it must be killing Belichick that there are so many "inside sources" spreading the news.

Modern medicine is pretty advanced and pro athletes have access to the best doctors. And yes, Bill is probably curled up in the fetal position sobbing.

Trainer/Team Docs usually have a pretty good idea of the extent of an injury before the MRI. The amount of The amount of movement/looseness in the knee is a big indicator.

You're right. I just did a search and found something called a lachman test that a doctor or trainer can perform while manipulating the leg.

OK. My question was answered. This could be Patriot Nation's biggest nightmare come true.