Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:

Seriously, that comment should either earn you a vacation from posting, or at the very least a temporary suspension of your Man Card.

I agree and I'm not the biggest fan of Megan Fox (although she is very attractive).

I agree and I'm not the biggest fan of Megan Fox (although she is very attractive).

I was going by looks. I'm not a fan of her airheadedness or tattoos. I'm talking about her face and body (although she's a little too skinny).

Ok chumpy. Go back and you'll see one of those was for BM and the other for you. It's always a good idea to check the quoted part before criticizing it Jack-Ass!!

And I didn't notice that? Seeing as how you seem to be the master of the multiple quote, I was surprised that you didn't combine the insult into one post. I was less than surprised to see you couldn't come up with two distinct snappy replies in a short period of time, though.

I was going by looks. I'm not a fan of her airheadedness or tattoos. I'm talking about her face and body (although she's a little too skinny).

She is obviously very attractive with a terrific body. Dunno what it is that just doesn't move me. I think it is that she is too "hard" looking (not hard body, but "hard chick") and her face isn't sweet-looking. Bad explanation, I know.

She is obviously very attractive with a terrific body. Dunno what it is that just doesn't move me. I think it is that she is too "hard" looking (not hard body, but "hard chick") and her face isn't sweet-looking. Bad explanation, I know.

From what I've read, she had a hard life growing up. Think trailer trash that made it out.

But to her credit, she's never had any run-ins with the law, isn't getting photographed with her coochie hanging out (this one could go both ways), and has never acted like a diva (at least not yet). Maybe Brian Austin Green has a lot to do with that, but there's only so far you can control someone.

And I didn't notice that? Seeing as how you seem to be the master of the multiple quote, I was surprised that you didn't combine the insult into one post. I was less than surprised to see you couldn't come up with two distinct snappy replies in a short period of time, though.

Forgive me for being kind enough to give you your own post Jack-Ass!!

Avril Lavigne? Seriously?

Seriously.

You're all alone on this one, Steely. Avril Lavigne hotter than Megan Fox. :lol:

Link

Avril

Megan

'Nuff said.

From what I've read, she had a hard life growing up. Think trailer trash that made it out.

But to her credit, she's never had any run-ins with the law, isn't getting photographed with her coochie hanging out (this one could go both ways), and has never acted like a diva (at least not yet). Maybe Brian Austin Green has a lot to do with that, but there's only so far you can control someone.

Didn't know that. But, she kind of looks like that, to me.

Didn't know that. But, she kind of looks like that, to me.

Yeah I'll confirm it too, I saw a report on her prior to the release Transformers, and she had it pretty rough as a kid, just like her Transformers character.

that said, Steely, you need an intervention here. Avril Lavigne is a poor man's Kirsten Dunst. So I am providing you a link to regain your manhood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKDWkjV-KR4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hep6dQeHx88

and this is one to get the thread back on the right track NSFW