Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

None of these fake tittied, fake tanned, over-tattooed, bottle blondes that Steely Douche and Co. have been parading around here can TOUCH Audrey's natural beauty. On top of her looks, Audrey was also an incredibly decent person off-screen.

For those who like Audrey, you might also like a couple of other favorites of mine:

Emmy

Zooey

:thumbsup:

None of these fake tittied, fake tanned, over-tattooed, bottle blondes that Steely Douche and Co. have been parading around here can TOUCH Audrey's natural beauty. On top of her looks, Audrey was also an incredibly decent person off-screen.

For those who like Audrey, you might also like a couple of other favorites of mine:

Emmy

Zooey

Waaaaaaayyyyy too thin.

I was going to post her, too. She is awesome!

Dean... you like the same teams than I (in all 4 major sports!), the same places, the same girls, reading you for now a long time i know we have really a lot in common... on thing i know for sure i'll never show you my wife! And you'd better do the same with yours!!

Dean... you like the same teams than I (in all 4 major sports!), the same places, the same girls, reading you for now a long time i know we have really a lot in common... on thing i know for sure i'll never show you my wife! And you'd better do the same with yours!!

I'm not married. I'm waiting for your wife to dump you. :thumbsup:

Blasphemy!

Plus side, I can make her take it off when I get her in bed... I just gotta make sure I give her my old Bloodslow jersey as "that jersey" is on fire. :D

Just finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall and realized that no one added the voice of Meg Griffin:

Mila Kunis

I thought she was pretty hot in that movie... That said, it is kinda hard to think of Meg/annoying chick in that 70's show in that way.