There Outta Be A Law!!!

Steely Dan

Old women should HAVE to wear a bra if they are only going to wear a T-Shirt!!! Wegmans just lost some business because after I saw that I was sick to my stomach. :w00t:

While we're at it let's add that fat people CANNOT sunbathe on the front lawn!! :w00t:

While we're at it what other laws should there be?

Please don't turn this into a political thread!!

Old women should HAVE to wear a bra if they are only going to wear a T-Shirt!!! Wegmans just lost some business because after I saw that I was sick to my stomach. :w00t:

Somebody dropped a couple of old melons in the produce department, eh?

While we're at it let's add that fat people CANNOT sunbathe on the front lawn!! :w00t:

Fat chics should not be allowed to wear spandex, especially if they have that big hanging gut flap

So, your mom is at it again huh?

I thought you asked your father to stop that?

I should be king.

I should be an apolitical king.

Fat chics should not be allowed to wear spandex, especially if they have that big hanging gut flap

I know and I agree! They are always on the edge of exploding off! AAAAAIIIIiiiiiigggghhh!! :lol:

So, your mom is at it again huh?

I thought you asked your father to stop that?

I should be king.

1. Don't bring your family into this.

2. Don't bring your family into this.

3. You need your head examined. Not just because of this but for a lot of things you've posted here. :lol:

1. Don't bring your family into this.

2. Don't bring your family into this.

3. You need your head examined. Not just because of this but for a lot of things you've posted here. :lol:

Surely you can't be serious?

I think it should be a law that all bike riders follow the law.

how about when a girl with a big gut wheres one of those shirts that is too short? Or short shorts on a girl with cottage cheese? I don't wish to see your cellulite, nor does anyone else I surmise. Cover that sh-- up

Or how about when a guy with a big gut wears one of those shirts that are too short? :lol:

If we cover ourselves too much you complain that you aren't seeing enough. :lol:

Or how about when a guy with a big gut wears one of those shirts that are too short? :unsure:

If we cover ourselves too much you complain that you aren't seeing enough. :lol:

Ok, here's another one. Women who wear shirts that accentuate their gazangas and show a lot of cleavage cannot get angry about guys who stare at their gazangas. :lol: Same goes for any revealing clothes or clothes that accentuate any attractive body parts.

When a woman needs to fart she should leave the room. :P

Any guy with more hair on his back than on his head should be required to wear a shirt at all times. Death penalty gets imposed if the guy in question is more than 50 lbs overweight.

my $.02

I can't stand that.

Also, guys that are bald should not be allowed ponytails in the back. Do they not know they look retarded?

Ok, here's another one. Women who wear shirts that accentuate their gazangas and show a lot of cleavage cannot get angry about guys who stare at their gazangas. :lol: Same goes for any revealing clothes or clothes that accentuate any attractive body parts.

When a woman needs to fart she should leave the room. :lol:

I agree wholeheartedly.

If I were to wear a pair of pants which allowed my testicles to hang out, I wouldn't be shocked or offended if people were staring. What else should I expect?

When a woman needs to fart she should leave the room. :unsure:

Again....YOU COMPLAIN WHEN WE WEAR TOO MUCH!!! :lol:

Enough of the fart jokes...it's getting VERY old!