Your gameday ritual?

Chandler#81

5. Check TBD and TSW to see what the nitwits and knuckleheads are saying about the game

Great stuff!

EBall reminded me of I step I left out. Check TBD for a final re-through of LORI'S GAMEDAY write up about the opposition -a vertitable whats-what about the game. A true special treat for wallers!

Bring it on!

Does that make me a nitwit or a knucklehead? :thumbsup:

:huh:

Cripes. Now that you mention it, I'd better get to writing ...

Thanks (like I wasn't expecting this reply), she's both, hence the caps.

edit: I better spell it out for some here, designated driver and DD cup...

Sorry, some need phtos for proof, not just your word on this

Pictures help, and ists always hard to really tell through a shirt, so......................................... yeah

before i go to bed.

-lay out Bills outfit

-get another outfit ready to take (beer, food, dirt)

Wake up at 5:30

call friends to play shout song very loud

get yelled at by GF

Text a message to all those who didn't answer

Arrive at buddies house in OP

have a morning cocktail.

five guys load into 1 vehicle

get to gate as it opens

set up tent, tables, grills, fire (if needed)

throw the football

eat grilled breakfast sandwiches

Switch to can-jam game

By candy bar from cheerleaders

prepare lunch

Sing Shout song

continue drinking

Eat lunch

shotgun beer

Go to get in line

Turn around to get tickets from truck

Go to game

Take shower/ No shower????

Put on Lynch/Whitner jersey; Don draft/sidline cap.

Tune in to game roughly 15-20 minutes delayed after kickoff.

Take pain killers and start drinkin lots a gin!!!! :angry:

Yell constantly for/against

Constant restroom visits.

Post Game--Violently shake/quiver.....take xanax.

I live in Las Vegas...Game starts at 10am

-Wake up between 6am-7am after staying up til 2-3am because I was excited for the game.

-Pack a bowl. Indulge.

-Either jump on the internet and read about the game or play a game of madden, bills vs (team we are playing that day).

-Go to the sports book, place my bets. this weeks big ticket is Bills +1 and Cowboys -4 2 pick. $100 to win $260.

-Finish off that bowl.

-Go to Home Plate, the sports bar when I watch every game. Patron silver chilled and newcastle til the games done. packing one up at the end of the 1st 2nd and 3rd quarters.

-if the bills win, ill stick around for the 2nd set of games. If they lose, I go home and eventually sulk myself to sleep.

i don't have rituals or nething but at about 11oclock i start marching around the house chanting lets go buffalo lets go buffalo and doing all sorts of chanting till gametime. ill also say a gametime prayer...(the only time i pray ever) praying for the W. ill also log into the tbd chatroom and chill in there during and before the game. o and of course i bust out my bills jersey depending on if we r home or away or wearing the throwback.

- Wake up - watch ESPN pregame shows - get FF lineup set - pick Suicide pool team

- Tell my kids to get their Bills shirts on

- Go to kid-friendly place which shows all the games. Get there at 12:15 to make sure get good seat.

Have been bringing my kids every week to watch the games since they were toddlers (10 yrs old now). Last few years it's been Beef O'Brady's - make sure to bring lots of quarters if kids want to take breaks and play some games.

- Five minutes into game think "Oh sh-- - here we go again" or go "Holy sh-- - we might win this one"

- At halftime go outside and thow the Little Orange Football with kids

- If Bills have the lead - all during 4th quarter calculate how the Bills could still blow it

- Watch end of game. If Bills lose, lament to kids how sad it is that for basically their lifetime the Bills have sucked. If the Bills win all is good with the world. If on top of a Bills win, there are Pats* fans there and the Pats* lose, all is good with the universe.

-Get up to an alarm that is way too loud

-Fall back asleep

-Wake up again and realize oh crap I'm gonna run late

-Try and eat some breakfast and read the paper, sports section comes first on Sundays because no use reading it after the game

-Pack up the car and meet my buddies at wegmans

-Get in the lot and eat and drink and toss the ball around and whatever else we do

-Go into the game and yell a lot

-Sit in traffic, go home either go outside or watch the 4:00 games depending on the weather or how I feel

-Do the work I need to get done for Monday

-Watch the Sunday night game till I pass out

- Wake up - watch ESPN pregame shows - get FF lineup set - pick Suicide pool team

- Tell my kids to get their Bills shirts on

- Go to kid-friendly place which shows all the games. Get there at 12:15 to make sure get good seat.

Have been bringing my kids every week to watch the games since they were toddlers (10 yrs old now). Last few years it's been Beef O'Brady's - make sure to bring lots of quarters if kids want to take breaks and play some games.

- Five minutes into game think "Oh sh-- - here we go again" or go "Holy sh-- - we might win this one"- At halftime go outside and thow the Little Orange Football with kids

- If Bills have the lead - all during 4th quarter calculate how the Bills could still blow it- Watch end of game. If Bills lose, lament to kids how sad it is that for basically their lifetime the Bills have sucked. If the Bills win all is good with the world. If on top of a Bills win, there are Pats* fans there and the Pats* lose, all is good with the universe.

Yep, you're a Bills fan! :thumbsup:

1) Wake up around 6 or 7

2) check Sportcenter / Fantasy team / TSW to make sure the world is right (my world, at least)

3) drag my girlfriend out of bed and down to the Public House in Philly around 1130

4) set up Bills flags, decorations, tables, and stereo in the bar and start drinking $2 Blue's

5) watch the game with anywhere between 50-150 Bills fans that live in Philly and continue to drink Blue's and eat wings

6) This is where its up in the air. If they lose, then its usually tear down and go home. Otherwise, I stick around and watch the other games. Either way, I can't wait for Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love reading these... Heres what my ritual has been assuming I'm not going to the game (usually about 3-4/year)...

1. Wake up about 7am to Shout song on my phone

2. If I had cross country practice, go to that, usually run about 11-15 miles (no way to live)

2. If No practice, take a dump and read the sports page

3. Get back from practice/finish dump and make a quick breakfast

4. Shower

5. Put on Jim Kelly Jersey and Bills Zubazz Pants

5. Order Chicken Wings and pizza to be delivered around end of first quarter

6. Cold Beer

7. Call friends and talk about the game and how pumped we are/ get calls from friends at the game telling me I gotta be there

8. Watch Pregame

9. Get pumped

10. Game time/food/labatt blue

11. Pure elation or suicidal/homicidal thoughts

This was all when I was in college at Syracuse... now I'm at grad school much farther away so im gonna have to go to a bar every week so things are gonna really change... plus there is no chance I'm gonna have to do a long run in the morning

Nevertheless, I'm super pumped for Sunday... went to a buffalo wild wings to watch the colts preseason game and scout out the situation and it seems like a pretty good atmosphere and the wings r pretty damn good for being about 600 miles from buffalo