Sportsnation Polls Fans about their teams

PNW_Bills_Fan

What shocked me is that 85% of those who responded wanted Trent to be the starter. On this board, it seemed to be much closer.

I am not sure about that. I think more people like Edwards over JP. I think most people would say that JP can still play, but they think Trent is better fit for this system.

Ouch only 69% see the Bills stay in Buffalo in the next 5 years, fan confidence certainly is low... :/

I'm also surprised to see 40% of the fans being supportive of Peters.

The question was skewed as if it was written by Mickey Mouse blaming holdout on team (small budget team) rather than player. Reword it to "Should Buffalo give Peters another contract, third in short time he has been in Buffalo, despite holding out all season and not showing if he has recovered from injury last year?' and answer would be different.

Ouch only 69% see the Bills stay in Buffalo in the next 5 years, fan confidence certainly is low... :/

I'm also surprised to see 40% of the fans being supportive of Peters.

Didn't vote yet, but with an either/or choice I get the 40%. What if an option was Peters get your butt to OP, practice, play your best, renegotiate?