Buffalo Bills

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Times are changing

Gone are all the doubts about the QB position here in Buffalo, gone are all the negative talks about a struggling team or a struggling franchise. Gone are all the rumors of the Buffalo Bills moving to Toronto or anywhere else for that matter, and last but not least, gone is Fairchild and all evidence so far shows, twas Fairchild who killed the offense. :worthy:

With the coming of a new dawn, comes a new Buffallo Bills team stepping into the spotlight. New rising stars, names like Edwards, Lynch, and Lee will lead the way. The Poz is back on D and the D is locked and loaded for the meanest ,nastiest grizzly bear out there, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

Times are changing and the Pats are going down, down, down. :oops:

Theres a new shaggy beast from the East stepping, no shoving his way to the for front, its the Buffalo Bills. :wallbash:

Times are changing

Gone are all the doubts about the QB position here in Buffalo, gone are all the negative talks about a struggling team or a struggling franchise. Gone are all the rumors of the Buffalo Bills moving to Toronto or anywhere else for that matter, and last but not least, gone is Fairchild and all evidence so far shows, twas Fairchild who killed the offense. :worthy:

With the coming of a new dawn, comes a new Buffallo Bills team stepping into the spotlight. New rising stars, names like Edwards, Lynch, and Lee will lead the way. The Poz is back on D and the D is locked and loaded for the meanest ,nastiest grizzly bear out there, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

Times are changing and the Pats are going down, down, down. :oops:

Theres a new shaggy beast from the East stepping, no shoving his way to the for front, its the Buffalo Bills. :wallbash:

Don't think the Bills are going to beat the Brady Bunch, but Buffalo should take the Planes & Fish, even with Brett the Jet & Hanging Chad Pennington. Defense should be better, if for no other reason than healthy players. New additions will help. Hardy will be a nice addition, but exactly how much remains to be seen. Schonert ought to be an improvement over Fairchild and Edwards should be in the groove with the offense. Pos should be a force on D. Hope springs eternal.

Guest dog14787
Don't think the Bills are going to beat the Brady Bunch, but Buffalo should take the Planes & Fish, even with Brett the Jet & Hanging Chad Pennington. Defense should be better, if for no other reason than healthy players. New additions will help. Hardy will be a nice addition, but exactly how much remains to be seen. Schonert ought to be an improvement over Fairchild and Edwards should be in the groove with the offense. Pos should be a force on D. Hope springs eternal.

The Buffalo Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer, the Giants layed out the blue print and then stamped it into history forever and ever, for everyone to see. Tom Brady becomes ordinary when rushed or knocked down and most defenses are going to be all in his face this year including ours. B-)

The Pats are going down. :worthy:

The Buffalo Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer, the Giants layed out the blue print and then stamped it into history forever and ever, for everyone to see. Tom Brady becomes ordinary when rushed or knocked down and most defenses are going to be all in his face this year including ours. :wallbash:

The Pats are going down. B-)

I hate to break up the love fest, but our offense still can't run and our defense still can't stop the run. Is this the year we stop shoot ourselves in the foot stupid penalties. Is this the year our D stops 3rd and a 30$ cab ride. Is this the year the dark cloud of misfortune moves out of Buffalo. I say nay! :worthy:

Guest dog14787
I hate to break up the love fest, but our offense still can't run and our defense still can't stop the run. Is this the year we stop shoot ourselves in the foot stupid penalties. Is this the year our D stops 3rd and a 30$ cab ride. Is this the year the dark cloud of misfortune moves out of Buffalo. I say nay! B-)

The pass opens up the run opens up the pass, you know how it goes big guy. Then this is the year we buck the system, we break the trend, we shatter the mold. WE RUN AND WE STOP THE RUN. Sure it was only preseason but we seen glimpses of the long, sustained drives our offense can produce. It kills opposing defenses mean while ours stay well rested.

As I said, times have changed big fella, you got to Billieve :worthy:

Guest dog14787
Take a look at the 53 man roster. Assuming Peters shows up soon, this is the deepest roster we've had in a long time. Within the next 2 years this is an elite team, possibly even this year.

Deep, talented, and on a mission to bring home a championship to Buffalo :worthy:

Times are changing

Gone are all the doubts about the QB position here in Buffalo, gone are all the negative talks about a struggling team or a struggling franchise. Gone are all the rumors of the Buffalo Bills moving to Toronto or anywhere else for that matter, and last but not least, gone is Fairchild and all evidence so far shows, twas Fairchild who killed the offense. :flirt:

Times are changing and the Pats are going down, down, down. :thumbsup:

Theres a new shaggy beast from the East stepping, no shoving his way to the for front, its the Buffalo Bills. :wacko:

No quaetions about Edwards...hmm.... What about his abiltiy to throw in the bad weather of Buffalo, his ability to throw the ball down the field more than 15 yards, his ability to estabish a rapport with lee evans, his ability to stay healthy for a full season, his ability to progress compared to his aility to reamian stagnant.

Preseason isnt a measuring stick for an offense so there still are many questions about the offense especially with the LT out.

The rumors still reamim about Toronto and will never go away until they are moved there.

To think we can beat the Pats is some serious optimism with equal ignorance. We are a team with no real secondary to stop their reicevers, No pass rushing to get to the QB like the giants, and a coach who will play not to lose against a team like the pats which always equalls a loss.

We are not going to be any better than 8-8 which isnt a playoff number or a breakout. THis team is going nowhere until Ralph dies and the Dick leaves town!!!!!!!!!!

The Buffalo Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer, the Giants layed out the blue print and then stamped it into history forever and ever, for everyone to see. Tom Brady becomes ordinary when rushed or knocked down and most defenses are going to be all in his face this year including ours. :wacko:

The Pats are going down. :thumbsup:

While our defense is better than last year, what makes you think that we can bring it to the pats like the giants did last year? I don't see it.

Guest dog14787
While our defense is better than last year, what makes you think that we can bring it to the pats like the giants did last year? I don't see it.

I could name off our whole defense, but for starters, The Poz, Mitchell, and Stroud will lead the way. Throw in what in my opinion will be one of the best defensive backfields in the NFL this year and there ya have it. :thumbsup:

Locked and loaded for bear :flirt: Brady big bear :wacko: Buffalo is after you

No quaetions about Edwards...hmm.... What about his abiltiy to throw in the bad weather of Buffalo, his ability to throw the ball down the field more than 15 yards, his ability to estabish a rapport with lee evans, his ability to stay healthy for a full season, his ability to progress compared to his aility to reamian stagnant.

Preseason isnt a measuring stick for an offense so there still are many questions about the offense especially with the LT out.

The rumors still reamim about Toronto and will never go away until they are moved there.

To think we can beat the Pats is some serious optimism with equal ignorance. We are a team with no real secondary to stop their reicevers, No pass rushing to get to the QB like the giants, and a coach who will play not to lose against a team like the pats which always equalls a loss.

We are not going to be any better than 8-8 which isnt a playoff number or a breakout. THis team is going nowhere until Ralph dies and the Dick leaves town!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, I thought I was negative.

8-8 realistically, hoping for 10-6.

WOW. Who tinkled in your cornflakes?!?

I won't even begin to dissect your little rant. Cheer up! Football season is upon us!!!! :thumbsup:

I hate to break up the love fest, but our offense still can't run and our defense still can't stop the run. Is this the year we stop shoot ourselves in the foot stupid penalties. Is this the year our D stops 3rd and a 30$ cab ride. Is this the year the dark cloud of misfortune moves out of Buffalo. I say nay! :thumbsup:

It's sarcasm.

Disease is going to ravage the planet and WWIII is going to erupt any day now and the human race will be wiped from the face of the boiling earth too.

Guest dog14787
talk is cheap.....the bills have to stop listening to all the media that is saying they are good.the bills need to go out and win games period.go bills!

Except for maybe some local stuff, where is all this positive media? ( I'm not in Buffalo ) All I see is everyone saying Buffalo finishes 8-8 behind Favre and the Jets / Brady and the Pats :thumbsup:

Its us against the world, always has been and probably always will be :worthy:

The Buffalo Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer, the Giants layed out the blue print and then stamped it into history forever and ever, for everyone to see. Tom Brady becomes ordinary when rushed or knocked down and most defenses are going to be all in his face this year including ours. :worthy:

The Pats are going down. :thumbsup:

Yes the giants finally laid out the blueprint that every fan seemed to know but that the NFL coaches just weren't getting.

The passrush and the play of Trent will determine the Bills real chances of going anywhere this year.They both have to significantly step up.

The Buffalo Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer, the Giants layed out the blue print and then stamped it into history forever and ever, for everyone to see. Tom Brady becomes ordinary when rushed or knocked down and most defenses are going to be all in his face this year including ours. :lol:

The Pats are going down. :devil:

"The Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer"? Um....was that statement a quote from the Bills Organization or a fan with admirably high hopes? I mean, I'd love to see the Bills knock off NE at least once this year, but sheesh......

Guest dog14787
"The Bills are not intimidated by the New England Patriots any longer"? Um....was that statement a quote from the Bills Organization or a fan with admirably high hopes? I mean, I'd love to see the Bills knock off NE at least once this year, but sheesh......

We see the Pats twice every year and nobody should know them better then we do. :devil:

I have allot of respect for what the Giants did in the superbowl, but it was as much about game planning and good play choice as it was about big plays by superior players. New England is nothing without Tom Brady, NOTHING.

Get to Tom Brady and have good pass coverage while you do it, and we can beat the Patriots. :devil: