Whats up with "The Ralph"

Man I was at the game against the Lions and man that place was a mess. I mean signs were falling off parts of the stadium, a majority of the cup holders were completely destroyed. For as many times as I have been there it was never that bad.

Not to mention, I had a handycap sticker in my window for my father and the parking attendents wouldnt let us park in the handycap spots cause our license plate didnt say it, I tried to explain it was my car I was driving not his and that was the reason we had the sticker......

Seriously the staff there are complete morons!

Man I was at the game against the Lions and man that place was a mess. I mean signs were falling off parts of the stadium, a majority of the cup holders were completely destroyed. For as many times as I have been there it was never that bad.

Not to mention, I had a handycap sticker in my window for my father and the parking attendents wouldnt let us park in the handycap spots cause our license plate didnt say it, I tried to explain it was my car I was driving not his and that was the reason we had the sticker......

Hopefully the staff is still in the preseason mode and shakin out the rust and wont be total tools to you and your Dad in the future.

Place is a dump.

What do you mean by sticker? Is it not the usual mirror hang tag? Can you link to a picture?

The problem I ran into is credit card machines being down throughout the stadium. Luckily I got to the ATM inside the gate before too many people found out. I wonder how Time Warner feels being the 'Official Communications Provider' now if they can't get a simple phone line working for the CC machines.

I didn't seem to think the Ralph was all that bad for the preseason game. Just found it odd how bad the parking lots have gotten. I know people grill on the blacktop, but man grass growing everywhere in the lots.

As for the cupholders, are they gone or broken? If they are gone, that is the choice of the season tix holder to have them removed for more leg room.

Sorry to hear they screwed up the parking for you, call the front office and they are usually pretty good about fixing things like that.

I had a handycap sticker in my window for my father and the parking attendents wouldnt let us park in the handycap spots cause our license plate didnt say it

that's funny... maybe they didn't let you park there because it said "handycap" and not "handicap"

I didn't seem to think the Ralph was all that bad for the preseason game. Just found it odd how bad the parking lots have gotten. I know people grill on the blacktop, but man grass growing everywhere in the lots.

As for the cupholders, are they gone or broken? If they are gone, that is the choice of the season tix holder to have them removed for more leg room.

Sorry to hear they screwed up the parking for you, call the front office and they are usually pretty good about fixing things like that.

I remember the cup holders being a big source of complaints during the first season after renovations, since people claimed they lost legroom. One guy even tried to file suit, if I recall. Thus I am not surprised many have been removed.

I remember the cup holders being a big source of complaints during the first season after renovations, since people claimed they lost legroom. One guy even tried to file suit, if I recall. Thus I am not surprised many have been removed.

Last game I attended was in Dec. '06. Most of the cupholders were gone then. Looked like the seatbacks had been modified by sledgehammers.

that's funny... maybe they didn't let you park there because it said "handycap" and not "handicap"

The Buffalo area skools must have some of the best English teechers. I've never scene a sight

where their are so many comments abowt posters' tiping, spelling and grammer errors.

Well half of it is underground so there isn't a whole lot visible other than the upperdecks.

Yeah, it looks weird from the outside. All you see is the two sides which make it look like a glorified High School Stadium. Its nice when you get in to see the field though.

Probably the same guys handling the Peters negotiations. :worthy: