Hamdan?

Well, he just gave a post-game press-conference and he sounded pretty good. Actually he sounded pretty smart. DJ said he was "dazed on the field" but I don't think there's anything to worry about.

:sick: Good deal. I lost my online feed about that time and was afraid of a shoulder injury.

When given time he showed he knew what he was doing out there tonight. A serious injury would have massively sucked for him.

:sick: Good deal. I lost my online feed about that time and was afraid of a shoulder injury.

When given time he showed he knew what he was doing out there tonight. A serious injury would have massively sucked for him.

Agreed. I was worried he had some 4-week injury and the Bills, as they are enamored with doing, would IR him for the whole year to free up a precious roster spot for a 5th string LB.

Agreed. I was worried he had some 4-week injury and the Bills, as they are enamored with doing, would IR him for the whole year to free up a precious roster spot for a 5th string LB.

Aye, so glad to hear he's allright. Might be a light concusion but nothing to worry about.

Well, he just gave a post-game press-conference and he sounded pretty good. Actually he sounded pretty smart. DJ said he was "dazed on the field" but I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Well, we know he can now play at least at a bledsoe level.