[closed]Peters --- More than Meets the Eye

Frankly, the whole situation smells. I can't see how a player can pay an agent for this type of representation? I believe one of two things may be going on:

1.) He is not fully recovered from his injury, maybe never will fully recover and is plotting a last ditch money grab

2.) I heard a story out of the Dallas papers that Jerry Jones is keeping an eye on the situation, drooling at the thought of landing the fellow Razorback in a trade. In other words, tampering, I don't think Jerry likes Ralph a whole lot.

or

3.) This guy is pulling a Ryan Leaf/Mike Williams and thinks he has plenty of money to make it for the next 40 yrs or so in the back-woods of Arkansas?

Either way Peters is making a big mistake and hopefully a rush return doesn't end up in a season ending pull groin or hamstring, like they often do.

Frankly, the whole situation smells. I can't see how a player can pay an agent for this type of representation? I believe one of two things may be going on:

1.) He is not fully recovered from his injury, maybe never will fully recover and is plotting a last ditch money grab

2.) I heard a story out of the Dallas papers that Jerry Jones is keeping an eye on the situation, drooling at the thought of landing the fellow Razorback in a trade. In other words, tampering, I don't think Jerry likes Ralph a whole lot.

or

3.) This guy is pulling a Ryan Leaf/Mike Williams and thinks he has plenty of money to make it for the next 40 yrs or so in the back-woods of Arkansas?

Either way Peters is making a big mistake and hopefully a rush return doesn't end up in a season ending pull groin or hamstring, like they often do.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MAN! HE DOESN'T NEED HIS OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bag:

or

Apart from the fines, what has the hold out cost him so far?

The team doctors checked him out after the surgery here in Buffalo.

I agree that they shouldn't rush him back but if they don't they end up paying him his regular game check while he is sitting on the bench. Doesn't hurt him much but it could cost us on the field.

Frankly, the whole situation smells- how can the Bills extend players like Schobel, Kelsay, Williams, and Butler but not Peters and as of yet Evans.

my opinion is there is one group of players that the Bills are willing to overpay a little and will keep an extra year or two to make sure he can't play- and another group the Bills don't want to pay market value to and will get rid of at any hint of age or injury.

Howard Ballard, Ted Washington, Ruben Brown, Antoine Winfield, Pat Williams, Nate Clements, London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Jason Peters

John Fina, Trey Teague, Chris Villarrial, Tim Anderson, Drew Bledsoe, Chris Kelsay, Aaron Schobel, Kyle Williams, Brad Butler

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.