Game thread -- 8/24

KD in CA

In Lorenzen's defense, KrispyKreme makes a very nice donut.

and Taco bell makes good Tacos...Ms.Smith makes good pies....hostess makes good cakes....mars and hershey make good candybars...ect..ect...I don't think this guy is on the same diet as everyone elsein the NFL

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently rotoworld is reporting that Walker's X-Rays are negative but that his injury might be a torn triceps, which would likely be worse than a broken forearm...

No report yet, other than a few posters in a different thread saying this is what rotoworld is saying...

What rotoworld actually said was "The Bills better pray it is not a torn triceps." Just because he was in a lot of pain. It wasn't any kind of reporting.

What rotoworld actually said was "The Bills better pray it is not a torn triceps." Just because he was in a lot of pain. It wasn't any kind of reporting.

Thanks for the clarification...I actually went to rotoworld and couldn't even find the link...was just going on what another poster reported in another thread...

Thanks for the clarification...I actually went to rotoworld and couldn't even find the link...was just going on what another poster reported in another thread...

Here is the page. It's about halfway down (as of now, the link will change as they add more news.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

The actual quote was:

Initial X-rays were negative, but Buffalo should be praying right now that Walker didn't tear his triceps. He was in a lot of pain on the sideline.

Here is the page. It's about halfway down (as of now, the link will change as they add more news.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

The actual quote was:

First, Rotoworld has as much access to injury information as any of us do...none. Second, anyone who saw the replay can see Walker's hand got caught between the rusher and Lynch's shoulder pad. Nothing that would suggest a tear. Rotoworld is just doing what they do...getting fans worried over nothing.

PTR

First, Rotoworld has as much access to injury information as any of us do...none. Second, anyone who saw the replay can see Walker's hand got caught between the rusher and Lynch's shoulder pad. Nothing that would suggest a tear. Rotoworld is just doing what they do...getting fans worried over nothing.

PTR

I'm just saying it's a great site with tons of information. And they weren't scaring the fans at all, unless you are a chicken little. It wasn't even making a prediction. The comments are like a blog, just an opinion for Fantasy Fans. The site was bought by NBC and makes good money. It's a terrific source, IMO.