Just Puchased Season Tix

mike6683

Im from CT been debating it for weeks finally just decided to do it. cant wait in sec 332. Id like to find some other Season Ticket holders makeing the long trip fom CT or south of CT, Boston, Prokipsee(im sure I butchered that) to car pool w/ maybe save a few bucks Go Bills

Im from CT been debating it for weeks finally just decided to do it. cant wait in sec 332. Id like to find some other Season Ticket holders makeing the long trip fom CT or south of CT, Boston, Prokipsee(im sure I butchered that) to car pool w/ maybe save a few bucks Go Bills

Way to make the leap and just go for it. I had season tix when I lived in Boston 3 years ago and never regretted the long drive for games. Of course the price of gas has doubled since then, so I'm not sure i'd be so eager to do it now. Good luck finding a carpool partner.

I drove from poughkeepsie a few years ago. I moved back closer to the area. I hope you enjoy the ride, do you plan on coming in the day of? --That would suck.

Yep, 1st time season ticket holder here too...Im in 204. Looking forward to it. I won't make it to every game, but I bought the tickets so my family could all go to Bills games. Parents, sister and her husband, the wife and I, and two of my buddies that live down here in South Central PA are all Bills fans, and I got rid of the rest of my tickets to them for face value. Ill be up for Oakland, San Diego and Cleveland.