Veteran WR would be good pick up for bills

bills1960

Anquan Boldin is still upset with the cardinals and is hoping to be traded. This is pure speculation but that would be a great pick up for the bills offense, giving edwards a consistent target to pass to. Once again this is pure speculation.

Anquan Boldin is still upset with the cardinals and is hoping to be traded. This is pure speculation but that would be a great pick up for the bills offense, giving edwards a consistent target to pass to. Once again this is pure speculation.

BOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MAN !

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :unsure:

Who are you going to give up for him? What are you going to pay him? Are you going to give an extension to Evans? Are you substituting Boldin for Evans? If not, are you really going to pay big money to Evans, Boldin and Hardy? Who are you going to cut?

I think at least some of those questions should have been answered before you make a post with no substantial argument.

Who are you going to give up for him? What are you going to pay him? Are you going to give an extension to Evans? Are you substituting Boldin for Evans? If not, are you really going to pay big money to Evans, Boldin and Hardy? Who are you going to cut?

I think at least some of those questions should have been answered before you make a post with no substantial argument.

Especially since he wants out because they won't give him "fitzgerald" money.

GO BILLS!

The situation is that Arizona won't grant Boldin and Rosenhaus permission to seek a trade. What's gonna happen is Boldin will play the season and Arizona will try and negotiate again after the season. But if they don't pay him what Fitz got then they'll be trading him. I was reading about his situation last night.

Personally, I love Anquan Boldin. I actually think he's the best WR in all of football. No one runs harder and is more physical than he is. I love it and respect him a lot. But now that we have Hardy, I don't see him fitting on our team. Plus the cost will be high. Probably a first and a second round pick.

I respect your opinion, but I hope you realize that puts Hardy on the bench and lost 2008 much needed experience.

This would be like placing Erick Moulds, Andre Reed, and Lee Evans on the bench as rookies.

And putting a guy like Andre Reed, or Moulds in their prime into your starting lineup at expense of Hardy as a rookie is something you don't want? It's a win now league, no?

Yeah, adding a top receiver to our offense isn't needed, I mean look how great it has been over the years with the current WR corps :rolleyes:

How do we know if Hardy is the real deal?

You want to make a statement after the Jets just got Favre? Have some guts and make this offense a TRUE strength.

Yea, how bout Peters for Boldin.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, adding a top receiver to our offense isn't needed, I mean look how great it has been over the years with the current WR corps :rolleyes:

How do we know if Hardy is the real deal?

You want to make a statement after the Jets just got Favre? Have some guts and make this offense a TRUE strength.

Anquan Boldin is my favorite non-Bills player in the NFL. He is an absolute beast after the catch, has good hands, and is a Hines Ward-type blocker as a receiver. And I agree with your logic about our offesne, what offense in the league wouldn't he make better??? That said, I don't know where that kind of money would be coming from seeing as we're already "close" to an extension with Lee and it looks like we may be forced to give Peters a big one. Plus, I don't know what the Cardinals asking price would be, but if it is as high as I think it could be, I doubt Brandon would pull that trigger.