Was Ice kicked off the board

seq004

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but why do so many of you guys have a problem with ICE?  I know he has strong opinions, but don't we all.  We're all here to state our opinions, that doesn't mean we have to all agree with each other.  Did he offend someone?

77829[/snapback]

I remember something about him not caring that John Butler was dead because John ran "his" team into the ground. A lot of people won't miss him.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but why do so many of you guys have a problem with ICE?  I know he has strong opinions, but don't we all.  We're all here to state our opinions, that doesn't mean we have to all agree with each other.  Did he offend someone?

77829[/snapback]

Actually, ICE has great insight into many things. The tricky thing is he also has great insight into the same things and the insight has a tendency to contradict itself more often than not.

I guess you've got be controversial.

I was gone for like 3 months during baseball season and came back and said "hi" to everyone and they were like "Who the hell are you?"

77895[/snapback]

Come to think of it...who the hell ARE you? ;)

77829[/snapback]

I don't personally have a problem with him...but he's bullheaded and opinionated (not criticizing...in fact I've told him just as much, and he's said "I know".) Not the kind of person that wins lots of friends...