[please fix subject]???????

SAM HARRIS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you looking for T.O.? I believe he is still with the Cowboys.

dude the point is when people are crying where is james hardy they dont understand what preseason really is, a joke. its like the pro bowl for vets and established stars... clear enough for u???????????

dude the point is when people are crying where is james hardy they dont understand what preseason really is, a joke. its like the pro bowl for vets and established stars... clear enough for u???????????

We're we all just suppose to red your mind? There are actually several topics being discussed on this board. And did your post really warrant an entire new thread?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

yes because im sick of retards during the preseason talk about the same thing over and over again. the bills had the worst record in the nfl for like 4-5 yrs from 89-93. :thumbsup:

You just keep sounding smarter and smarter.

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

:thumbsup::)

sorry master

:thumbsup:

TO TO TO WHERE IS HE! for those who dont know preseason in for continuity and also to run plays to how they look rather than to win the game...

this is common knowledge among real football fans, coaches and players. :)

read above and maybe it can help smart $%#

yes because im sick of retards during the preseason talk about the same thing over and over again. the bills had the worst record in the nfl for like 4-5 yrs from 89-93. :lol:

in the preseason

they run plays in the preseason that have nothing to do with winning the game... i dont know how much more clear i can be

:lol:

thanks for that comment with so much credulity...

You seriously went through all the trouble of registering for this? B-) Or did daddy mistakenly leave the browser window open and he thinks you're still taking your nap?

i agree. i just wanted people to comprehend the difference between preseason and regular season.

man...

I understand that, but can you please clarify why you wrote: "TO TO TO WHERE IS HE!" What does that mean? I'm so confused...

I really didn't see anyone crying. They simply asked the question where was Hardy? What did he do last night?...no crying...just a question. And seeing as you said that the pre season is for the coaches to find out about certain plays and or players, I would think that that would be a reasonable question to ask as he would be one of the players they would want to find out about.