Two Things That need To Be Shipped Out Of Buffalo

Both of these remind me of a horrible regime in Buffalo Bills history. Yea, I know, Jp is a great guy and has handled the whole situation like a true professional. I don't disagree but we should have brought in a veteran QB months ago and let JP try to prove his worth elsewhere. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Edwards ever goes down, the season is shot.

Peters......hurry up you S.O.B. There, did I mask this thread enough so it did not come across as another Peters topic.........

Too late now, we need a backup. If it was going to be done it should have been done a long time ago so the new QB could learn our system. JP stays this season, if something happens to TE, JP already knows the system.

GO BILLS!

Don't just tell me who sucks, tell me who you are going to bring in whos better.

And yes i agree about the unis they need to go

We could have brought in Byron Leftwich at one point. JP Losman is nothing more than a back-up who some team will sign to a big contact in the off-season thinking the proverbial change of scenery will make a difference, only to see his is not starting caliber.

Both of these remind me of a horrible regime in Buffalo Bills history. Yea, I know, Jp is a great guy and has handled the whole situation like a true professional. I don't disagree but we should have brought in a veteran QB months ago and let JP try to prove his worth elsewhere. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Edwards ever goes down, the season is shot.

Peters......hurry up you S.O.B. There, did I mask this thread enough so it did not come across as another Peters topic.........

Well...I'm not sure The Bills could have done a lot better than JP with a Vet...I don't know...But JP did look completely lost out there yesterday again...Holding on to the rock too long and hesitating when He should just take off and run...Same Ol' JP...

As far as the Uni's go...I'm AOK with the blue on blue Home Uni's...In fact I actually like them...I like the throwbacks for a change, but I prefer the newer Logo to the old standing Buffalo...Now that being said, I HATE...and I mean I HATE our modern Road Uni's...I can't possibly say that enough...The 2 different color blue's on the white and red trim is just dumb...Even if they just changed the light blue numbers to match the dark blue it would be a HUGE improvement IMHO...Those lighter blue Numbers drive Me up the wall... :thumbsup:

I have no problem with JP provided he doesn't become a distraction and so far I see no reason to believe that will be the case.

Regarding the uni's, I agree. The aways are a monstrosity. The homers are merely OK, and the throwbacks kick ass.

:worthy:

I agree. It was like he was BARELY going through the motions. I really hope this line keeps Trent healthy

How excited do you expect him to be when the coach is sending in run plays on every down? He was 4/5 for 19 yards. Even on his field goal scoring drive it was run-run-run-run-short pass-run-run ... Once Trent Edward left the game in the second quarter, the Bills only threw 7 passes.

He was fine. So what we've got so far is 2 QBs. Each has had a stellar game and an unremarkable game. Even if Trent is the starter, JP will play. Neither guy has shown to be very durable.

I don't like the Bills new suits either. Go to the throwback and add a white jersey for when we have to wear white.

I'd take JP as second string over Leftwich any day.

When ever I see the uni's from the superbowl years... all I remember is how bad 84-86 Teams were!!! Please... the current uni's are great. They look awesome. Some people can't take change.

The only thing that I agree with from your post is that Peters needs to hurry up and come to camp.

As much as I love stripey (yes I call him stripey), I agree. The throwbacks need to come back and stay!

The throwbacks are so sweet looking I have no idea why the front office has not figured out it's time do get rid of the fugly duds. As far as JP goes, well he's JP. Not horrible but not a starting QB. Yes, if Trent goes down we are in trouble