Satellite Coordinates for Tonights Game?

Zip

Anyone know which satellite the game will be on tonight? I believe it's usually on AMC 8.

LOL. Sorry, that's funny. Reminds me of my great search for preseason broadcasts in the days before NFL Network began replaying them.

LOL. Sorry, that's funny. Reminds me of my great search for preseason broadcasts in the days before NFL Network began replaying them.

Remember pre-1995, when ALL games, pre and regular season broadcasts, were a search and find exercise?

Grevey's first got their sat in 1991...it always took 'till about 1:20 for them to find the game...and when it they did, a cheer would go up that rivaled a Bills TD.

Remember pre-1995, when ALL games, pre and regular season broadcasts, were a search and find exercise?

Grevey's first got their sat in 1991...it always took 'till about 1:20 for them to find the game...and when it they did, a cheer would go up that rivaled a Bills TD.

Funny. Used to do the same for big fights. Tyson, Arguello and so on. Never knew if the bar you were going to was going to be able to find that magical signal that wasn't scrambled by Bob Arum or Don King. lol HUGE cheer in the bar if they did manage to reel it in.