New term enters Olympic/sporting lexicon?

stevewin

The US team choked the big one last night, but those 10 year old chinese girls were a machine also. I think the chinese cheated by having the younger girls compete, but that doesn't really take away from their accomplishments or the fact that the us team choked.

Doing a Sacramone?

I wouldn't mind doing Sacramone :wallbash:

She's got quite a little body on her, no? Breasticles and everything. Too bad all of the gymnasts can't actually look like women. Of course, she is 20, but still.

Did anyone believe we wouldn't choke last night? With some obvious exceptions, it seems like our women's gymnastics team historically hasn't had the same mental constitution as our totalitarian opponents.

From what I can tell, the root cause of this problem is that the U.S. keeps insisting on sending teenage girls to compete while our opponents send robots.

She's got quite a little body on her, no? Breasticles and everything. Too bad all of the gymnasts can't actually look like women. Of course, she is 20, but still.

You have no imagination. Just try to think about all the different positions she could get into :wallbash:

She was DEFINITELY my fav. See the bolded section above. I would say it's her gigantic traps which bring her stock down slightly- but enough for this guy to take a pass!

Jeez, I was just getting used to calling it a "Jacobelis" and now we're changing it to a "Sacramone" already?

FTR, I wouldn't kick either of 'em out of the Bullpen Sin Pit. :wallbash:

then of course there's the future Mrs. Bullpen (aka: Tanith Belbin).

Chinese probably would have won anyways. Unfortunately, "pulling a Norwood" is still more common in the lexicon.

Our mental toughness is OK considering our gymnasts don't compete for their next meal. Those Chinese gymnasts get caned when they lose.

On the related note about the Chinese gymnasts being underage, I liked the Chinese coach's retort (paraphrased), "You talk about our gymnasts being underaged. How would you like me to talk about the US gymnasts being on muscle enhancing drugs. Look at the body differences." Touche from the Chinese.

Chinese probably would have won anyways. Unfortunately, "pulling a Norwood" is still more common in the lexicon.

Our mental toughness is OK considering our gymnasts don't compete for their next meal. Those Chinese gymnasts get caned when they lose.

On the related note about the Chinese gymnasts being underage, I liked the Chinese coach's retort (paraphrased), "You talk about our gymnasts being underaged. How would you like me to talk about the US gymnasts being on muscle enhancing drugs. Look at the body differences." Touche from the Chinese.

yeah, turns out the average human who works out 6 hrs a day sprouts muscles after the age of ten.

She was DEFINITELY my fav. See the bolded section above. I would say it's her gigantic traps which bring her stock down slightly- but enough for this guy to take a pass!

Yeah, the only "deductions" I give for appearance pertain to her rather linebacker-esque neck.

Takeo Spikes with tee-ots.

That's EXACTLY the who I told my wife she reminded me off with those traps of hers.

She definitely doesn't bare any resemblance to Johnny Sacks wife. Must have been adopted.

Without out a doubt she would get "the treatment" from me. I likes me some gymnasty wimmins.