Boy do I love pre-moistened toilet paper!!!

HelloNewman

I never knew how much time I was wasting using the regular dry toilet paper that never worked as well. These things are pre-moistened and with aloe....and septic safe. 2 sheets is all I needed and I was clean as a whistle as opposed to using 5-10 feet of the regular stuff till I felt clean.

I wonder how many people in here use this stuff...if not you should try...you will be pleased. :D

(I know I need to get a life but what the hey :) ) :lol::P

I never knew how much time I was wasting using the regular dry toilet paper that never worked as well. These things are pre-moistened and with aloe....and septic safe. 2 sheets is all I needed and I was clean as a whistle as opposed to using 5-10 feet of the regular stuff till I felt clean.

I wonder how many people in here use this stuff...if not you should try...you will be pleased. :D

(I know I need to get a life but what the hey :) ) :lol::P

Link ?

I wonder how many people in here use this stuff...if not you should try...you will be pleased. :worthy:

(I know I need to get a life but what the hey :lol: ) :wallbash::wallbash:

Newman, I have been preaching this message for a couple of years. I have turned several folks on to these and I have made many believers. This maybe the most underused "life-improvement" product on the market. You feel "shower fresh" after every dump. If I get low on them I start to panic.

Folks - listen to what my boy Newman is saying. Try out the Scott's or the Cottonelle's and you too will become a believer.